“Save room for the desserts!!”
Review of La Cantina del 15

La Cantina del 15
Ranked #32 of 1,302 Restaurants in Verona
Price range: US$28 - US$38
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely walled garden lined with pink geraniums. Understated decor, impeccable service. Locally sourced cuisine served in a lovely way. Would highly recommend a visit!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,125)

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately, it transpired that we were in a massive rush so only had time for one course in this lovely little restaurant.
The beef cheek stew was just amazing! My knife literally slid through it like soft butter.
My family, including 2 teenage girls, were equally happy with their tasty dishes Ragu, carbonara and steak
The local wine was good and reasonably priced whilst the seating area in a courtyard outside was quiet and very aesthetically pleasing!
As I say, my only regret was that we didn’t have time to linger and enjoy some more food. However, the staff were fast , efficient and polite and enabled us to leave in plenty of time to watch England go out of the World Cup

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Had to walk here in the rain which was unusual at this time of year but were not disappointed when we arrived, had a lovely amuse bouche of pea , white wine and potato soup . Starters I had tagliatelle con ragu and my partner had tortellini stuffed with ricotta and mint, both starters were of the highest standard with freshly made pasta and interesting accompaniments. Mains were Beef cheek and Pork tenderloin where the high standard was maintained. Service was efficient and friendly. Add all this together with a nice romantic setting it is hard to see how you could better your first night in Verona. Highly recommended

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I came across this excellent restaurant whilst looking for another, which happened to be closed. The menu is very good, and I found it hard to choose, in the end I opted for the gnocchi with red shrimp and toasted almonds followed by beef cheeks with mashed potato. Both were outstanding. There is a little garden out back, which was very pleasant, and the service was prompt and friendly. If you are looking for lunch near Castelvecchio, Cantina 15 is worth a visit.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We walked in almost by an accident and were very satisfied with the service. My tuna stake was just perfect, the food came fast and was tasty. Garden sitting is excellent!