“Best restaurant in Verona”
Review of Enocibus

Enocibus
Ranked #23 of 1,299 Restaurants in Verona
Price range: US$23 - US$29
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Ristorante in centro storico, ampia scelta di vini e ottime proposte di piatti della cucina mediterranea e locale.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This is a place that I will tell everyone I know about. The food was absolutely fantastic and the husband and wife were so friendly. We asked for the recipe of one of the soups that we had and not only did we get the recipe, they gave us the ingredients that they use to take home with us. If you are in Verona make this your first stop and you will not be disappointed.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Stumbled across Enocibus and could not have made a better choice! Despite our poor Italian it was lovely to chat to the owners and get a few travel tips - if ever I find myself in Italy again I will make sure to visit! Good food, good wine and a lovely atmosphere!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Delicious food for reasonable prices located very close to Piazza Bra. Charming atmosphere and friendly owners! Grazie!

Reviewed 1 January 2018

A small family run restaurant. The food is exceptionally good and "made with such love and passion" .The decor is cosy and done also with love. As the owners wife told us, they spend more time at the restaurant than at home, and just as we all love our homes to look nice, she likes the restaurant to look nice as it's almost like home for them. The owners are so friendly and go out of their way to see every guest is happy with their food. I was there with 3 other people and we had 2 courses and drinks and ended up paying €20.00 per person. I have been telling all my friends about it and can only recommend it to anyone who loves good home cooking, made with love.
Un ristorante "di famiglia", gestito da una coppia straordinario, genuini, ospitali e si percepisce l'amore e la passione che mettono nel loro lavoro. Il cibo è eccezionale, e loro fanno il tutto per accertare che ogni ospite rimane contento non solo dal cibo ma dall'esperienza di essere venuto da loro. Ti fanno sembrare "uno di famiglia".
Grazie di cuore.ho già fatto tante raccomandazioni ad amici e parenti in Italia, e sicuramente quando torno verrò di nuovo li.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

On a side street just off the Arena plaza, this restaurant is wonderful and affordable. Join Claudio and and his wife for a great meal & pleasant surroundings. I had the stinco di maiale (roast pork shank) which was delicious. We will always return when in Verona.