“Really tatsty!”
Review of Bigoli Amo

Bigoli Amo
Ranked #45 of 1,360 Restaurants in Verona
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Great street food for only 6 euros. The pasta was perfectly cooked and all of the sauces we tried were great.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 17 July 2018

We were hungry and decided to go in thinking it would be cheap crappy street food for 6 Euros but it turned out to be the best pasta we had in the whole of Italy. We had the Pesto pasta but honestly we could have eaten that pasta without any topping it was just amazing. Just a note: mix well before eating as the sauce is only ontop.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Great place to grab some quick delicious homemade pasta, very fresh and tasty, I have the pesto and Parmesan, I wish I had order extra. The staff is very friendly.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 June 2018

My family stopped in here for a cheap dinner and it was really good. Far better than you would expect from a small shop with 6 seats. Several different sauces to choose from ranging from reds to a white to black. If I can feed my family of 4 for 32.50€ I’m a happy guy.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed the food a lot. Just a quick sample of italian pasta to go. We've had Carbonara and some kind of Bolognese.

Date of visit: April 2018