“Very very good pasta”

Price range: US$5 - US$9
Neighborhood: Dorsoduro / Accademia
Neighborhood: Dorsoduro / Accademia
Reviewed 26 March 2016

A new and simple place where you can taste a very good traditional pasta homemade. It's a take away service but you can stay there inside and eat your meal if you find place.
Have a good meal!

1  Thank DitturaMassimo

Reviewed 22 March 2016

This spot is right in the middle of a myriad of attractions: Peggy Guggenheim's museum, La Salute church, Punta della Dogana, Magazzini del Sale, many small art galleries, Zattere and Giudecca.
With all these things to visit, I really didn't want to waste time queueing for a mediocre meal in a slow, touristic and expensive restaurant and I was extremely lucky to find this modern and efficient family business!

It delivers pasta dishes with various home-made sauces at the fairest price I've found in Venice.
They make their own pasta (many formats) with what they assured are the best ingredients and techniques.

I got a take-away pasta with courgettes and prawns and it was unbelievable! And quick, exactly what I needed.

The staff was warm and helpful: they explained me how to get to the Guggenheim Museum and suggested the Salute church too.

While I was paying, a tourist put her head in and asked (forgetting a 'Hello' or 'Excuse me'): Saint Mark's?!
That made me reflect once again of my condition of tourist...

TAKE CARE OF THE LOCALS WHO TAKE CARE OF YOU!

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank Cedric L
Reviewed 5 March 2016

This is a takeaway place, but don't let that put you off. Pick your pasta & the sauce and it's made for you while you wait. Fantastic pasta and very cheap. A great place to fuel up!

1  Thank VivandDan
Reviewed 29 February 2016

in a city like venise where eating can be really expensive, this small but cozy place makes one of the greatest pasta I ever ate. you pay around 6,5 euro to get fresh home-made pasta. only to take a way but they have a small balcon where they let you sit, if there's room. most kind and friendly staff I ever met.

one of the best experiences with food in venise. between galleria dell'academia and peggy guggenheim collection, so a good place to have a break from the museums.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank CarolineMicaelia
Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a quick bite to eat and stumbled upon this place.They will make it on the spot, and it's perfectly chewy, saucy, and delicious.

€6 per order. You pick a pasta shape and choose your sauce. We went to Rome, Florence, and Venice this trip and this was the best pasta the entire trip!