“Room at the Inn”
Review of A Beccafico Arte

A Beccafico Arte
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
A Beccafico Arte is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #194 of 1,506 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: US$18 - US$59
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Cannaregio
Reviewed 3 January 2018

This restaurant was amazing! It was New Years Eve and clearly they were expecting company but nevertheless, the Manager accommodated me and my family for an early evening meal that was truly first class. My beef fillet was simply the finest and best cooked I’d ever eaten and my husband’s mussel soup was outstanding and he is still talking about it. The waiting staff were among the best if not THE best we encountered on our recent trip. Don’t be fooled by what you see from outside as the interior of this restaurant is of the highest order and the food and wine is exceptional.

1  Thank Sullyvalley

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We ate here two years ago on Christmas Day and at £75 for 3 courses and a bottle of Prosecco we enjoyed it very much, so much so we booked again this Christmas Day lunch 2017 and ordered very similar courses one of which was my fav sea bass in grapefruit n citrus sauce but were shocked to see the bill was double it was two years ago. The fish courses risen a lot. The atmosphere is very smart and modern and staff very attentive and welcoming. Popular with families and groups but it handles those well. Disappointed about the price hike I feel the food does not warrant the tariff. Free limoncello afterwards

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We stopped here for lunch because we saw they had gluten free pasta and were so pleased with the whole experience. Our server was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. There were actually lots of choices to go with the pasta and my husband had a seafood combination dish that also did not disappoint.
The house red wine was delicious and we were even treated to a split of complimentary limoncello liqueur at the end of the meal.
The photos online are 100% accurate and there's even one of our table in the corner by the window along the canal.
Please enjoy your own meal at A Beccafico Ate as soon as you can!!

1  Thank Cara S
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and me had a very very delicious dinner at Beccafico Arte last week. The food was delivered fast and was anyway high quality. At the beginning of our dinner, they offered a appetizer from the house. The mainfood we had, was very delicious. The price is absolutely fair. There are no regrets, I would definitely choose this restaurant again!

1  Thank Adnan O
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Happened to stuble in by pure chance and i must say the Lobster Linguine was so good that we went back on 3 ocassions to have this.
The Waiter was calm and the food was delivered to perfection.

1  Thank Sight O