The Hilton Molino Stucky Hotel, located on the island of Giudeca, is a wonderful hotel. The hotel water shuttle to San Marco makes it so easy to get back and forth in under 10 minutes for a nominal one time charge. We had a great view of the Giudeca canal and San Marco. The rooms were spacious and clean. Hotel staff was very helpful. Restaurants served excellent food. There is a very small shop for a few items. It would be nice to have a regular gift shop to pick up some items during the stay. Overall, it was a great stay and we would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling to Venice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molino Stucky Hilton Venice has opened its doors on June 2007 and can be considered one of Europe’s most ambitious architectural restoration projects in recent years. The hotel has been created by reuniting the buildings that were once part of the Stucky Flour Mill which dates back to 1895 and counts 379 rooms including 88 executive rooms and 44 suites. We are the only hotel in Venice to offer a five-star spa and an amazing panoramic rooftop pool overlooking Venice and the Lagoon. The exclusive Skyline Rooftop Bar delights our guests with delicious cocktails with a breathtaking landscape of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton