Hotel Moresco
US$372
US$354
  • Breakfast included
Antica Locanda al Gambero(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$299
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
2,074 results
All reviewswelcome drinkpiazzale romacomplimentary buffetnespresso machineeggs cooked to orderglass of proseccotrain stationevery eveningbeautiful hotelwater taximinute walkcanal viewpastriesthe entire stafflounge areastayed longerour honeymoon
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We had a fabulous stay at the Hotel Moresco. The front desk staff were extremely helpful. We had a tight schedule one night we stayed and they recommended an excellent restaurant that was able to get us in and out quickly- rare for Italy. The breakfast was wonderful. The bed was comfortable. We had a nice canal view from our window. The location had very easy access to and from the airport. If we're ever back in Venice we'll be staying here again.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Spent 3 nights here as a stop off for a trip to our friends wedding and cannot recommend this place enough. Just a short 5 minute walk from the main bus and train station for Venice, it's very easy to get to and involves just 3 bridges to walk across with your luggage - failing getting a very expensive water taxi to get you to where you are going, this is one of the most convenient places to stay. It's then just a 15 or 20 minute walk to the busier areas of Venice - such as the Grand Canal, the Rialto Bridge, and St. Marks.

Right from the moment of walking through the front door the staff were amazing - taking us outside to their wonderful little garden area for a glass of Prosecco and some canapés whilst our bags were taken to the room. Each morning they asked us what we had planned and if they could help with anything, they rang around a couple of restaurants for us and managed to get us in to the Riviera restaurant (which was probably the BEST dining experience I have ever had - please see my review!!) much to our surprise as it is notoriously difficult to get there if you haven't booked months in advance.

The rooms themselves are stunning - we had one of the rooms overlooking the canal, with an absolutely stunning bathroom. The hotel itself looks very classical but it had ultra modern touches everywhere which is the perfect match.

Breakfast is a dream - eggs cooked to order, sausage and 'bacon' (which is actually just prosciutto ham that is fried and is the most amazing thing you will ever taste!), mushrooms, plus a whole array of cold meats, cheeses, fresh honeycomb, pastries, fruit, cereals, juices, and of course the most important breakfast item.... Prosecco ! And each evening there are canapés, meats and cheeses to help yourselves to.

We even got a small gift from them as a thank you for staying with them which was a lovely surprise. If we are ever lucky enough to be back in Venice, there will be no other place I would even consider staying.....

Room Tip: The upgrade to a canal view is definitely worth it
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
HotelMorescoStaff, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Moresco, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments on this website.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and it is a pleasure to read your positive impressions about our services and staff.

We are always ready to welcome our clients in the future!

Sincerly,

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The staff are amazing, totally welcoming and helpful. Check-in was 2pm, I arrived at 8am and they hurried the preparation up getting me into my room early. They also offered me coffee and pastries on arrival, bliss, I probably could have had breakfast if I wanted.

The building is fresh and cool, the rooms are clean with free coffee and water. The air conditioning was quick and effective, allowing you to set it down to 16°C if you so desire.

The wifi was fast enough to stream, which is ideal for me.

I left early, but I heard the staff arranging late check-out, around 12.30pm for a guest. They really try to help.

10/10 would stay again

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

we would like to express our gratitude fot the loyalty you have shown to the Moresco Hotel.
I am glad to learn you loved everythink about the Hotel and particularly that we have satisfied your expectation with our services.

Each member of our staff is eager to be of assistance in order to make your stay unforgettable and they will be very happy to read how much their dedication has been appreciated.

Looking forward to welcoming you to our Hotel Moresco as soon as possible.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Wonderful hotel if you want to get away from the mobs at Saint Marks Square,

Very nice breakfast with eggs to order.

They have a Happy Hour with great free hors d'oeuvres and drinks were very inexpensive.

The room we had was very comfortable and included a welcome bottle of Prosecco.

The front desk was great! They gave us excellent suggestions for restaurants as well as assistance with transportation to the airport.

We couldn't recommend this hotel more. We'll defiantly stay here the next time we're in Venice.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2017

One of my best stay at this hotel. Great view of the canal from some rooms. Amazing hospitality, they are always ready to help you. Foods served are fresh and tasty as well.
I never forget my experience with this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
thank you for your kind comments on this website.

I am pleased to read that you had a nice stay and found that our team members contributed to make your stay enjoyable and memorable.

I hope you get another chance to visit us in the near future.
Best regards