“Great Gelato”
Review of Gelateria il Doge

Gelateria il Doge
Ranked #10 of 87 Dessert in Venice
Neighborhood: Dorsoduro / Accademia
Description: In the eastern corner of the Campo Santa Margherita square, it is run by two cousinswho make their own seasonal gelatos and ices, and it has to be one of the the very best gelaterias in Venice! Read your forum for more on this one.
Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

Ok, so my kids and I have been eating gelato a couple times a day. I didn't think I would be writing a review on gelato, but this place happens to have the best gelato in Venice. What made it the best? The flavors were more intense than everywhere else. Nice job il Doge!!

There are newer reviews for Gelateria il Doge

Reviewed May 20, 2016

Creamy, flavoursome and fresh gelato - what else can one ask for? My friend and I tried a few of the flavours - I would recommend pistachio and the orange/chocolate ones. We visited both il Doge gelaterie in Venice and the staff were very friendly and helped to choose the best flavours. A good quality treat!

Reviewed May 19, 2016

Lots to choose, and so delicious. definitely the best in Venice. Found it by accident, and wish we had not spent so long looking for another Gelateria which was rubbish.

Reviewed May 18, 2016

Great selection! Wonderful ice cream. Went there too often. They have some seasonal selections that are really great!

Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

We read the trip advisor reviews after stumbling across this Gelateria. One of the two owners was serving and I went with the house special. It was fantastic, although incredibly calorific!
Find this place and enjoy.