We stayed one night at this hotel, after arriving at Marco Polo Airport. The next day we were continuing our journey to the south-eastern part of the Veneto region; thus the hotel was convenient as a stopover location. It also provided a relatively swift access into Venice (30 minutes).
It was of the normal Novotel standard; as the hotel was full, as a Le Club Accor member we did not get a room upgrade, but we did get an extended late check-out which was probably of greater benefit. The room was clean and we found the breakfast to be perfectly adequate. The pool/outside bar area was also a bonus. We had brunch before departure, and that was good value at EUR 15 per person.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Venezia Mestre is a modern 4 star hotel with 215 rooms, strategically located only 2 km from Venezia Mestre railway station, 7 km from the centre of Venice and 10 km from the airport. Ideal for business trips, it offers a Convention Centre with 6 meeting rooms (250 guests), business corner and WiFi access. To discover Venice, take the scheduled hotel shuttle service to Piazzale Roma. Also features rooms for 2 adults and 2 children, NovotelCafé restaurant, outdoor pool, garden and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Venezia Mestre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Venezia Mestre Hotel Venice
- Novotel Hotel Venice
- Novotel Hotel Venezia Mestre
- Novotel Mestre
- Mestre Novotel