US$446
US$269
US$225
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$348/night.

Liassidi Palace Hotel(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$188
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

Hotel Rialto(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$183
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$260/night.

Hotel Al Duca di Venezia(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$214
US$561
US$420
US$241
US$195
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$271/night.

Hotel Savoia & Jolanda(Venice)
US$442
US$352
US$323
US$241
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$325/night.

1,211 results
All reviewsrialto bridgegreat locationno liftwashing machinegreat apartmentfirst floorthe hotel staffclean bathroomst marks squarepastriescontinental breakfastcentral locationair conditioningmain sightswater taxidouble bedsan marco
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the da Bruno on one of my several trips to Venice due to a recommendation from my acquaintance and was relatively satisfied. For a 3 star rating the quality is good but depending on the location of the room it can be annoyingly noisy because you are hearing everything that’s going on on the floor nearly unfiltered as it would happen in the middle of your room.
The breakfast buffet is nice and the hotel also offered a free shuttle to the island of Murano.
If you want to stay on a budget but still have decent quality the da Bruno should be fine for you

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Hannes_Alparslan
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights in Aug-2017.

Location: as others have already mentioned, hotel is located centrally and close to rialto bridge and st marks. We found it convenient being able to come back every now and then to the hotel to rest etc.

Room: we were allocated a room on the first floor and although I did expect it to be small, as per other reviews, I didn't exactly appreciate the 2 single seemingly trundle beds stuck together pretending to be a double bed. The thickness of the mattress was virtually non-existent and it creaked with every move. This is reason for taking a star off.

Staff: friendly and accommodating, no issues.

Breakfast: this probably had the worse breakfast spread we have ever encountered. There were no 'proteins' to speak of and everything was so disconnected. They also had a scramble egg maker and one taste of it was so bad. Also after the first breakfast I fell a bit ill on my stomach, most likely from the eggs. The rest of our stay I jus literally ate plain bread and fresh fruit and waited til we were out and bought food. They also relied on coffee machines and don't make fresh coffee to order.

Also the hotel is meant to be non-smoking but we could smell smoke from other peoples rooms seeping out to the doorway.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank enzedwelly
Paolo S, Direttore at Hotel da Bruno, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear traveler, we appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. Let me, anyway, disagree with you about our buffet breakfast: we serve an international buffet breaftast with a large selection of freshly baked cakes and croissant, fresh fruits and tomatoes, eggs, salty pies, cheeses, cold meats and hams, fresh rolls, orange/ace juices, jams, etc There's plenty of choice, something for all tastes, to get your day off to a perfect start!
Our coffee machines offer a high quality product. We buy only Pellini top and coffee is fresh because it is ground at the time of serving: you probably did not notice the presence of coffee beans ready to be ground. That said, if you would have preferred a coffee at the bar, our waiters would have of course prepared for you one.
We hope you will give us another chance as we will definitely improve our services.
Paolo S.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

First time in Venice and didn't disappoint. Hotel and staff were excellent. Great central location. Room was clean and very comfortable. The breakfast was varied and plenty. Ideal to start the day. Staff were very helpful. They went above and beyond to make us welcome. Really enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend a stay here. Will definitely return. A big thank you to hotel da bruno and all the staff for making our stay so good.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed 4 nights in June in Hotel da Bruno. Before I arrived I emailed a couple questions to the hotel. They were answered promptly and in detail. Upon arrival the staff were amazing and helpful. I needed help planning a side trip by train and they helped me with all the details. Breakfast is more complete then most place I've stayed in Europe. There is no elevator but frankly a few stairs didn't bother me at all. I will stay there on my next visit for sure!!!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 30 July 2017

My husband and I recently visited Venice with two of our granddaughters ages 13 and 15. We stayed at Da Bruno for four nights. Our rooms were small which we expected and very clean. Stefano at the front desk and Morarty (not sure of spelling) who carried our luggage up made us feel welcome throughout our stay. In fact everyone at the front desk readily answered our questions and many requests for directions. We liked the location not too far from the Rialto vaporetto stop. The included breakfast had a variety of selections so this was a great start to each busy day.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family