“Quiet location ”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Castello
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Had a delicious meal celebrating my husband's birthday. 2 mins walk from Hotel Sant Antonin . Excellent service from friendly waiters. Buffalo mozzarella starter & for main Turbot with pesto & grilled vegetables. My husband had scallops then Duck with potatoes. 2 drinks & water , total €120

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

We ate very good pasta with tomato, basil and ricotta. Wine advice for dinner was splendid. Desert was very good too. And the waiters were very friendly.

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Came here for our first night in Venice after 5 glorious days/nights in Rome. Our day of travel had taken its toll and lunch (which we didn't get to until 3) was a bust - so we needed a win. This place was right around the corner from our apartment so we figured we'd check it out and so glad we did. They sat us right away without a reservation (but note it got crowded so if you're making a trek over here just for dinner, make a reservation). I ordered the pappardelle w veal as my first course and mixed fried fish as my second. Both were phenomenal. Hubby got a scallop antipasto to start, followed by a gnocchi dish. I think I won the "who ordered better" contest but he was certainly pleased. We ended the meal with cake and cappuccino. Lovely service - not rushed at all but attentive. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

We visited here at the end of September and had a nice experience. I must admit I struggle to choose something from the menu and went for the deep fried cuttlefish. My wife had the grilled cuttlefish. It was interesting but not the most enjoyable meal, but the service and friendliness was top notch.

So if you like plain food it might not be the best place for you. Otherwise, highly recommend.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

Very tasty imaginative menu, superbly cooked and presented, wonderful cheerful service, just had to keep going back to try everything.