“FANTASTIC restaurant....we ate here three times in five days!!!!”

Osteria Leon Bianco
Ranked #382 of 1,490 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: US$18 - US$61
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Marco
Description: L'osteria e' situata a 2 minuti dalla piazza San Marco, la cucina propone piatti locali in base alla stagione, saremo lieti di avervi con noi nel nostro locale e soddisfare ogni vostra esigenza culinaria. Marco Luigi e Stefano tre fratelli e gestori.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Myself, my two children my brother and his partner all just returned from Venice. I from Canada and my brother and his partner from England. This is the very first restaurant we went to for dinner...and it was excellent. Well priced, good food, lovely service and staff. I went back with my kids again two nights later then we all went back again for our final lunch! Cannot say enough good about our experience. We were excited to try Rosa Rossa and it fell short and left us disappointed...not Osteria Leon Bianco! I would highly recommend it. Enjoy!

Reviewed March 6, 2018

Very nice menu, good wine and nice vegetable selection to accompany main meal which was ordered as a side. Good service and not overpriced. Overall an enjoyable experience.

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

We came here in our last night in Venice. Came in around 8pm and there was only 1 group there which had us a little concerned. The menu looked good from the outside. It was late and we were hungry so we gave it a try. The menu appeared to have the usual staples. Nothing too exotic. It was a very nice meal. I would come back the next time we are here.

Reviewed January 31, 2018

After reading the reviews for this restaurant, I feel lucky for not have eaten at this restaurant!!! Me and my family, we were visiting the city for the weekend and we ended up in front of the Leon Bianchi restaurant. It was lunch time, so we decided to come in. However, to our surprise we were denied to be seated by the waiter; which was cleaning up two tables that were available. We are a family of 3. At that moment we were confused of what just happened because it wasn't nearly time for the restaurant to close and tables were available. We ended up having lunch in a lovely restaurant near Ponte Rialto. Excellent food and service at not over priced as Leon Bianco.

Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed with the food in Venice. It appears tourist driven. This place however is better than most. The menu is simple. The pasta is fresh. Service was prompt and friendly. Would recommend visiting