“Racist Manager”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: San Marco
Neighborhood: San Marco
Reviewed 2 August 2018

they have tables set up in the middle of the small square and we sat down for drinks, asked about whether they do iced coffee , immediately this Bengali / Pakistani manger took away our menus telling us to leave, saying "i don't serve Indians". How rude and shocking this was form my family. This guy is an immigrant in a foreign country and acted like he owned it. Very upsetting!!! Had i seen the previous reviews, we would not have even sat down. This place needs to shut down. Please note that this restaurant has completely removed its name from the front because of its shocking behavior !!!

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Against my own better judgement I stopped here because it was late and we could go no further. What a mistake. You are better off not eating dinner at all then going here. Food is terrible and overpriced.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here earlier in the day as we were starving and hadn’t had a chance to check their reviews. When we were back around the restaurant a few hours later my daughter felt sick. She had caught food poisoning from their meal. I asked if she could go in to use their toilet but they just grinned and insisted we had to buy something first. My daughter was about to cry as she had to go to the rest room. I finally bought a bottle of water (from a restaurant) and he let her in. So they first poison you and then want to make more money of you just to use their toilet.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I went solo but made two lovely friends from Norway... I cannot forget this place just for the reason that I met these lovely people.... strolling around Venice i was a little hungry in the afternoon so did not want to eat a very expensive meal but also wanted to Grab a bite that would be filling enough ....to choose a dish which serves a good portion and is not expensive is a big task at least was for me in Venice... this place is an open place in the middle of the happening area, after going through their menu I found something to my liking and also someone who spoke good English..... I had a cannelloni stuffed with spinach and cheese, it costed 11 euros just for this one dish I have had better in India but it was good enough to fill the stomach ....I met these two lovely ladies from Norway and I sat for an hour at least, even though they had finished their food we just sat chit chatting.. this place is situated in the hustle-bustle crowded lane of Venice...

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We came there by accident. We ordered some pasta, but when the waiter took the order, we wanted to change something. Waiter was literally 2 meters from us when I asked if we can change something. He started yelling on the whole Venice, that this is a joke and the cook ALREADY STARTED COOKING(!) - he didnt even reached the kitchen. He asked for 5 euros jusr for the change. Really embarassing moment, ruined our day. Worst place that ive ever been