US$328
US$187
US$136
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$498
US$324
  • Restaurant
Hotel Savoia & Jolanda(Venice)
US$565
US$249
US$456
US$258
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$348/night.

Liassidi Palace Hotel(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$165
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

Hotel Rialto(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$124
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

US$440
US$350
Priceline
US$466
US$350
Priceline
3,444 results
All reviewsrooftop restaurantbeautiful hotelgrand canalconcierge desklobby barbeautiful lobbya lagoon view roomdoge's palacewater taxiold worldmurano glass chandeliersbridge of sighstop floormain buildingmark's squarevisit venicest marks
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

The most beautiful hotel I’ve ever seen. The hustle bustle of Venice seems to stop completely inside Hotel Danielli. Lobby/bar area was delightful & the service was impeccable. WILL NOT stay anywhere else in Venice.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 13 June 2018

I'd stay here again any day. I loved this place. The bar in the lobby is excellent. I had a great time and I'd recommend this to anyone wanting a luxury hotel in Venice. I could not be happier with the location.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

This 14 th Century Grande Dame of Venice is tired, weary, exhausted and spent.

An extremely expensive three or four star facility on many fair minded scales.

But a one star experience for me.

Location. Central. An extremely busy tourist hub.

Views. Excellent from the top restaurant balcony and from the most elite lagoon view suites.

Rooms. Costly - very. Priced as a total tourist focussed scam. Single glazed with significant night time noise. Many rooms are dark.

Food. Truly average. Overwhelmed by demand and out of touch with modern cuisine.

Staff. Polite.

Overall Impression. I want to be fair and factual, rather than pen this in a dizzy haze of pink champagne and confusion.

This hotel is worn down and tired out.

I see little room for serious improvement.

Continued decline is predicted in the years ahead until this wreckage is finally claimed by the sea.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
7  Thank Peter R
Hotel Danieli B, Manager at Hotel Danieli, A Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Peter R,
Thank you for your review.
We are extremely sorry for your disappointment concerning your recent experience, but, at the same time we are pleased that you appreciated the upgraded suite assigned.
This grand old lady was built in XIV century and steeped in history, from the marble, gold leaf pillars to the cherubs looking down on our guests from our glass dome nestled next to S Mark’s Square with easy access to any attraction we are a popular choice for many guests who choose us for our location and then return due to our great team and facilities.
I sincerely hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hotel Danieli, and perhaps you can contact me directly when planning your next visit so I can personally oversee your reservation.
Silver Carpanese
Resident Manager

Reviewed 11 June 2018

From the moment my wife and I arrived on June 1 until we left on June 3rd the service was outstanding. First, the front desk recognized that my wife and I were celebrating a special anniversary and upgraded us from a water view room to a wonderful 3 room suite with a balcony. He also recognized my Starwood Status and Amex Status. The reception desk was spot on! The reception desk could only be topped by the concierge staff. They took care of any need, any recommendation, anything we requested with friendliness and professionalism. While this is a VERY expensive hotel, I felt the combination of location and service was worth it. Great experience all around!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I started our Mediterranean Cruise in Venice and decided to stay a few days prior to embarking on the ship. The hotel is located on the grand canal and easy access to St. Mark’s Square. We were given a room in the annex and on the second day the shower door fell off, of course much to the horror of the Danieli management. They were most kind in righting the situation by moving us to an opulently lovely room and paying for dinner on the rooftop terrace. And to top it off, upon arriving back from sightseeing in the afternoon, a beautiful rose bouquet was delivered. We cannot say enough about this historic hotel and management. Grazie!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple