US$371
  • Restaurant
US$337
US$282
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$344/night.

US$563
US$331
  • Restaurant
Liassidi Palace Hotel(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$170
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

US$196
US$123
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

Hotel Al Duca di Venezia(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$124
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$415
US$357
US$467
US$357
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Mercurio Venezia(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$132
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

3,439 results
All reviewsrooftop restaurantbeautiful hotelgrand canalconcierge desklobby barbeautiful lobbya lagoon view roomdoge's palacewater taxiold worldmurano glass chandeliersbridge of sighstop floormain buildingmark's squarevisit venicest marks
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

Hotel Danieli is as beautiful as they come- its centrally located, the views from breakfast are unreal and the rooms comfortable. It was however a bit of a madhouse checking in. We arrived on a hot day and after fighting our way through crowds of tourists on St Marks square and the Grand Canal area we arrived to a crowded lobby with at least 12 people in line to check in. I'm sure it's unavoidable at large hotels that numerous patrons are checking in at the same time but it would have been nice if someone would have welcomed us, maybe offered something to drink and had us sit comfortably in the lobby upon arrival- I feel like most hotels in this price range manage to make this a pleasant experience. We got a €85 resort credit which is pretty standard when booking with Amex fine resorts but while most hotels let you use this on any dining/bar/spa expenditures. At the Danieli they would only accept this at the terrace which was closed for private events both the times we tried to use it. A little tightening up and this would be a 5 star experience.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Frida S
ExecutiveOffice72, Manager at Hotel Danieli, A Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2015

Dear Frida S,
We have noted your comments regarding your arrival experience to the hotel and would like to apologize for not reaching your expectations entirely.
We also deeply regret for the frustrations you had experienced during check-in, we are sorry to read this feedback and of course do understand that check-in can be annoying when guests have to wait. We will look forward to welcoming you back soon,

Reviewed 26 July 2015

The hotel is just like all the pictures. My son and I had adjoining suites that looked out on the lagoon. The staff couldn't have been anymore attentive. The manager actually had someone purchase me a flat iron feeling their converters might not be safe enough. Had lunch both days of the roof top restaurant and the only view like that in the city. The hotel could use some updating, but then might lose some of its charm. It was perfect!

Room Tip: Water view
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
ExecutiveOffice72, Manager at Hotel Danieli, A Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2015

Dear mimiinwaco,
It certainly sounds that you have had a wonderful time on your recent visit to the Hotel Danieli in Venice and I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel last year ... very excited to be staying in luxury ... wish we hadn't bothered ... the staff who greeted us were rude and very aloof ... infact I was interrupted twice on check-in whilst they served a fellow Italian ... we didn't eat in the restaurant as we were not made to feel welcome ... it spoilt our holiday of a lifetime ... but it didn't put us off beautiful Venice ... just would stay away from this hotel in future .... the interior was stunning ... shame about some of the staff ... the bar staff and cleaners we're the nicest !!!! ... others way above their station x

Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends
3  Thank becks2000

Dear becks2000,
My sincere apologies that you were dissatisfied with your recent experience at the property and I very much welcome your feedback. Our guests are our upmost priority and we strive to ensure that every guest has a very enjoyable time at the Hotel. I have addressed the issues raised with the relevant departmental heads and especially with the F&B Manager and the Front Office Manager to ensure our guests receive a high standard of service at all times as customer service is our highest priority.
Once more, I am sorry for any shortfalls in service and we sincerely hope to have the opportunity to welcome you to The Hotel Danieli when you are next in Venice.

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

Have breakfast on their 4th floor terrace overlooking Grand Canal while tug boats one on bow, one on stern bring cruise ships right in front of you. It is a high end hotel, previously a merchant's residence right next door to St. Mark's Square with a water entrance which you will arrive at from the rail station or airport and a land entrance. Murano glass light fixtures in lobby. Spacious bedroom and washroom. Pretty good water pressure in shower and hot water. There is a difficulty locking/unlocking the room entrance door. WiFi is 15 euros for 24 hours. 99 TV stations.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled solo

Dear e10750law,
We are glad that aspects of your stay such as breakfast, bedroom and location were all to your liking. There is no doubt that we work hard to deliver exceptional experiences to our guests and this feedback is pleasing to see.
I hope it will not be too long until we can welcome you back to the Hotel Danieli.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

First off let me say you cannot beat the Danieli for location. The hotel is in the center of everything you want to do in Venice. The staff was wonderful and the Concierge I met whose name is Alessio, is by far the best Concierge I have every worked with. He can make impossible things happen in an instant. The down side for me was the room and bathroom. My room was old and tired and in need of updating and the bathroom was painfully small. Most importantly the air conditioning did not work. It was reportedly on and functioning but the room was unbearably hot all four nights I was there. I'm not saying not to stay here just know that sometimes Historic and Classic may also mean old.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank travelingcoroner
ExecutiveOffice72, Manager at Hotel Danieli, A Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2015

Dear travelingcoroner,
Thank you choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Venice. I was delighted to hear there were several aspects of your stay that you very much enjoyed. On the other side, I deeply regret for your disappointment concerning the room assigned and for the insufficient air-conditioning.
I sincerely hope you will not be deterred from staying at the Hotel Danieli in the future and I certainly invite you to contact me directly so I can personally ensure of a seamless experience.