“ Very nice restaurant for lunch”

Ristorante Marco Polo
Ranked #250 of 1,611 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Castello
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

After touring Burano, our local tour guide recommended this restaurant for lunch. It was not disappointing! Very nice staff, courteous service, and delicious pasta dishes, especially the gnocchi which were superior. I would go back again.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We had a tasty pizza,carbonara and mixed salad and a glass of prosecco to wash it down! We were happy with the food, the staff and the atmposphere!

Reviewed 2 August 2018

The staff here are very welcoming and they went out of their way to make the meal special. The atmosphere in the restaurant is very inviting. Food was reasonaby priced and their wine list was extensive.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

We just needed place to get refreshment and to cool down from hot sun. Ristorante Marco Polo is place like that. Service is good, personel kind, coffee great. Although we did not order something to eat, we have been served professionaly. Recommedations!!!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Visited the restaurant for lunch and was so happy we did. Everyone enjoyed their food, and my ravioli with prawn and zucchini was great! We asked for wine recommendations and the young lady suggested a white for my daughter and red for me, that did not disappoint. Portions are a good size, my daughter could not finish her carbonara but said it was delicious. I would definitely return if I come to Venice again.