“Delicious”
Review of Impronta

Impronta
Reserve with
Impronta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 1,493 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: US$22 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Dorsoduro / Accademia
Description: After 13 years of collaborations with some of the best Michelin star Chefs in Italy and having worked hard at creating a modern but elegant atmosphere as well as paying a lot of attention on the food composition and presentation for our customers to enjoy a complete culinary experience, we pride ourselves on having become one of the top restaurants in Venice where not just tourists but many of the locals come and eat on a regular basis. You will always get only the highest quality locally sourced ingredients from us, our pasta and bread are home-made, our wine selection has been carefully chosen, our staff is friendly and very well trained and unlike many of the fine dining venues in Venice you will always get good value for your money with us. But don't take our word for it, come and see for yourself!
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

After reading the reviews online we knew that this restaurant was a must during our time in Venice. This restaurant will not disappoint in terms of food quality or service.
My partner and I shared the meat and cheese platter to start which was delightful. We then went on to have the seafood carbonara and the pesto and buffalo mozzarella ravioli, these were equally delicious.
If you like seafood you’ll love the carbonara and I fear that I’ll never experience pesto as rich as the one accompanying this ravioli ever again!
The only reason that this is not a five star rating is because the restaurant attach a compulsory service charge, whereas we prefer to tip generously based on quality.
Regardless, this is still a reputable, good quality restaurant.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,472)

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We came here for the full experience: starter, main, dessert.
The waiter was very attentive, took our coats, led us to our table.
Made recommendations on menu/food/wine, which we followed and were not disappointed.
The tuna tartare was very good, so was the Impronta appetizer (which could serve 2, I'd say).
The beef was moist and tasty.
I got some fried sea food which was good, I did not expect the veggies to be also coated - too much deep fried coating for my taste. Luckily I stole from my husband's veggies that came with the beef, as he's not fond of egg plant ;)

A very good experience I'd say!

Reviewed 14 February 2018

This was my favorite meal in Venice. This place has it all, great food, drinks, service, and ambiance. My waiter Roman was amazing, professional and friendly. He recommended a wine from Lugana, and it was the best white wine I've had. I had the mixed fish appetizer, cod, and tiramisu. The presentation and taste were all wonderful. The ambiance was also very welcoming. As a solo traveler, I very much enjoyed my overall experience here :)

1  Thank kimmy1617
Reviewed 16 January 2018

This is in an odd parade of shops and definitely isn't just a cafe. We've visited on several trips to Venice and the quality is always excellent. A relatively small choice on the menu but nothing has disappointed. The mixed fish starter is a must!

1  Thank suzigun
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Venice can be a hard city to find good food and wine at reasonable prices, but this restaurant hit the mark in both ways. We were a party of 8, 4 couples and everything went swimmingly. The food was great, the service was immaculate. Very attentive staff and very ‘proper’ in the way they went about serving, especially the wine. We went for dinner and at the end of a 3 course meal with 4 bottles of wine, the bill was approx 60 euros per person (inc service). Would definitely recommend a visit.

1  Thank Ben M