“Best dinner of the trip”
Review of Impronta Cafe

Impronta Cafe
Reserve with
Impronta Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 1,494 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: US$22 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Dorsoduro / Accademia
Description: After 13 years of collaborations with some of the best Michelin star Chefs in Italy and having worked hard at creating a modern but elegant atmosphere as well as paying a lot of attention on the food composition and presentation for our customers to enjoy a complete culinary experience, we pride ourselves on having become one of the top restaurants in Venice where not just tourists but many of the locals come and eat on a regular basis. You will always get only the highest quality locally sourced ingredients from us, our pasta and bread are home-made, our wine selection has been carefully chosen, our staff is friendly and very well trained and unlike many of the fine dining venues in Venice you will always get good value for your money with us. But don't take our word for it, come and see for yourself!
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Fantastic food, reasonable price, great service, definitely the best dinner we had in Venice. Fresh homemade ravioli with pesto sauce, ricotta with meringue and licorice & star anise sauce was incredible.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,489)

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

We were looking for something better than the average pizzas we had eaten so far in Venice and were impressed with Impronta. Great location to our hotel, food was really fresh and delicious (we had the carbonara and ricotta ravioli followed by tiramisu and chocolate fondant). Service was ever so slightly slow but staff were friendly and helpful. Ravioli was a first course, but felt there could have been a couple of pieces more (it was really delicious).

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

We visited this place following trip advisor recommendations.
We luckily got a seat as it was reservations only.
Good service and really tasty food. All food was beautifully presented and it made it a really special meal.
Not cheap but about the same price as most restaurants in the area.
Worth it for a special experience.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Found this restaurant in Venice by accident (only after the fact did I realize this was one of the places recommended by Trip Advisor). Difficult to find anything in Venice! The place was packed, and yes, mostly tourists. We did not have a reservation. We were seated quickly, and there was no delay in our service. Our drinks were great, and my shrimp/pasta dinner was excellent! Our dessert looked doubtful but packed a wonderful wallop into excellence. Food presentation was exceptional, which may have stolen my heart. Visit slightly ruined by wait staff caught rolling their eyes at tourists. I might have too. If you can put up with other tourists, this is a sweet find.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I have had lunch twice in this place. In a hurry as I was, no time to get lost around Venice looking for places, this place does its job with room for praise. The first time I had the cold cuts and cheese (which is actually a starter, but I had it as lunch); the second, a pasta tricolore. Both times the dishes tasted good, and had very very pretty presentations. It is not a meal to remember though (except if you really really love pretty dishes over delicious dishes) - I had better pasta in other places in Venice, paying less. The amount of food in each dish is small, mainly considering the price (I paid 19 euro for the tricolore). If you are not ver worried about the budget, and want to experience a nice place with friendly staff and pretty food, certainly recommended, To be perfect tough, I think the dishes would have to be cheaper or more flavorful.

1  Thank Lenirl