“Great meal - really special”
Review of Impronta Cafe

Impronta Cafe
Reserve with
Impronta Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 1,470 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: US$22 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Dorsoduro / Accademia
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

We visited this place following trip advisor recommendations.
We luckily got a seat as it was reservations only.
Good service and really tasty food. All food was beautifully presented and it made it a really special meal.
Not cheap but about the same price as most restaurants in the area.
Worth it for a special experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,342)

Reviewed March 31, 2017

Found this restaurant in Venice by accident (only after the fact did I realize this was one of the places recommended by Trip Advisor). Difficult to find anything in Venice! The place was packed, and yes, mostly tourists. We did not have a reservation. We were seated quickly, and there was no delay in our service. Our drinks were great, and my shrimp/pasta dinner was excellent! Our dessert looked doubtful but packed a wonderful wallop into excellence. Food presentation was exceptional, which may have stolen my heart. Visit slightly ruined by wait staff caught rolling their eyes at tourists. I might have too. If you can put up with other tourists, this is a sweet find.

Reviewed March 30, 2017

I have had lunch twice in this place. In a hurry as I was, no time to get lost around Venice looking for places, this place does its job with room for praise. The first time I had the cold cuts and cheese (which is actually a starter, but I had it as lunch); the second, a pasta tricolore. Both times the dishes tasted good, and had very very pretty presentations. It is not a meal to remember though (except if you really really love pretty dishes over delicious dishes) - I had better pasta in other places in Venice, paying less. The amount of food in each dish is small, mainly considering the price (I paid 19 euro for the tricolore). If you are not ver worried about the budget, and want to experience a nice place with friendly staff and pretty food, certainly recommended, To be perfect tough, I think the dishes would have to be cheaper or more flavorful.

1  Thank Lenirl
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

We had a few hours to kill in Venice before our flight and found this little gem thanks to TripAdvisor. The place is cosy, the staff welcoming and the food was delicious. We choose a dish of the day and a dessert each, 2 glasses of wine (paired with the choice of food) and a water for a total of €54 for the 3 of us. What a great find!

Reviewed March 5, 2017

We had made this reservation a few weeks earlier from America, but when we arrived they had said the reservation was set for the week before and we did not show up. Having seven of us and this place not being very big (and packed at the time), we thought we were in trouble....NOPE - they asked for a few minutes and found us a table - nicely done.

My wife had pumpkin ravioli which was outstanding and I had steak tar tar over pasta with cream sauce. The tar tar looked like uncooked hamburger, but it was actually delicious. We also had the lobster salad, which was fair at best. The house wine here was really good.

Be aware that they do not remove the dinner plates until every single person at the table is finished eating (this was at most places, but we asked them to remove a few of our plates here and they said "not yet" which we found funny.).

Great food, great people - nicely done.