“Canal front restaurant,overlooking the Rialto bridge.”
Review of Al Buso

Al Buso
Ranked #661 of 1,461 Restaurants in Venice
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2016

This is a fabulous family run restaurant,with great views of the Grand Canal and the Rialto bridge.I had some of the best seafood here (sea bass) that I have ever had in Venice.The very pleasant waiter produced a wonderful house wine and was attentive and helpful throughout the meal.The price was reasonable considering the wonderful canal side position.I could not fault the cooking or presentation of the main course or desert.

Reviewed April 16, 2016 via mobile

The staff and the manager are probably one of the worst I've ever seen. Totally rude and unkind. The thing that made me not eat anything was that the manager dropped a fork on the street and he put the dropped fork on the table again. Disgusting!

Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

First, I have not been impressed with the food in Venice so I had low expectations for this place. We stopped only because the view/location was great. Our waiters name was Elia and the service was top notch. I was not impressed with the menu but Elia recommended the Sea bass for two, it was a special. (But reading the other reviews, it appears to always be a special, Ha!) all in all it was a very good experience, the food was great, the service exceptional and the location would be hard to beat. A little cold. It was over priced- like everything in Venice. $80 for the entree, $17 for the capresee appitizer. Elia mentioned that this restaurant was one of only a hand fold in Venice owned by Venetians and run exclusively by Venetians. I would definitely recommend both this restaurant and the sea bass, can't speak to the rest of the menu.

Reviewed April 4, 2016 via mobile

Very good food! Ordered the 1kg sea bass to share.... Cooked to perfection!

Great Location... But can be busy with foot traffic!

Reviewed March 13, 2016 via mobile

Lovely place to sit and eat right on the canal, but we had dinner there and received poor service, and considering the prices were so expensive the quality of the food was very disappointing..not traditional Italian food at all. Also, absolutely no atmosphere outside - no music, no other customers, just very flat. I wouldn't recommend

1  Thank beckyg20163