“Great find!!!!”

Ranked #27 of 1,494 Restaurants in Venice
Neighborhood: San Marco
Neighborhood: San Marco
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

This place is has authentic Italian restaurant quality food, but street food pricing! This is perfect for a quick wholesome takeaway!

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Fast service, really good food, no turist trao at all, which is rare in Venice. Will come back again.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Came here during our first day at Venice. Just of San Marco square. I had the duck ragu which was really nice but not mind blowing. My girlfriend had the vegetable Carbonara which was really cheesy and had artichoke in there.
These 2 dishes and a water cost us €16.50 which we found was good value for money as it filled us for an afternoon of walking!

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

We found excellent reviews on TripAdvisor so we thought we would check it out. The food was very delicious and relatively quick. The prices were much more reasonable than most of the other places in Venice. My husband had pasta and I had gnocchi and we both had a Coke and the bill was around 20 Euro.
The only problem we had was that there was no place to sit inside the restaurant, as it is a take away shop, and there is no picnicking in St. Mark’s square nearby. You can stand in the restaurant, but we were tired and wanting to sit for a few minutes. There is a courtyard relatively close, but when we sat down we were shooed away by the owners. That left us in an alley trying to eat before we got into trouble.
I would probably choose a location with tables and chairs if I were to go back for a meal.

3  Thank Catherine C
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Wandering around St. Marco's piazza, we stumbled upon a great little place. This owner of this tiny establishment is also the cook, the waiter, the host. He speaks very good English and certainly knows how to cook pasta! My partner ordered chicken curry and liked it. As a strict vegetarian, I loved the fact that he understood what I wanted and even taught me the right Italian words to use in other restaurants who don't know English.
All in all - lovely food, good affordable prices, great local cook and good vibes!