“High end burger joint with good vegetarian and vegan options”
Review of Pims

Pims
Ranked #21 of 449 Restaurants in Bolzano
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Description: Im ,,pims" - dem innovativen Burgerrestaurant -direkt am Maria Delago Platz in Bozen stehen Qualität und Frische an erster Stelle. Herzhafte Burger aus Südtiroler Qualitätsfleisch in spannenden Variationen, Steaks und Filets auf der Himalaya-Salzplatte serviert, fleischlose Bürgerkreationen und dazu eine Auswahl an Beilagen und Saucen, knackige Salate und coole Drinks nach Hausrezept.
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Creative menu, high quality. One vegan and two vegetarian choices, all unique and house made. I had the vegan falafel burger with avocado and really enjoyed it. One of the vegetarian choices was a spinach omlett that my granddaughter gave thumbs up. Nice selection of beers on tap and at least 5 each red and white wine by the glass.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Strongly recommend! Very good burgers. I took one with caramelized onion and nuts. I asked to prepare it without bread. It was extremely delicious! Everything is very fresh and good! You should try!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 8 October 2017

If you are looking for a restaurant with a full and varied menu, this is not the place. They seem to serve almost exclusively burgers. They have many specialty burgers that look great, and we tried 3 of them. Excellent and quite large! Each one includes a side of fries or other potatoes, plus a special sauce you choose.

This is a small restaurant with outside seating (for smokers, of course), so I imagine it gets crowded and a reservation would be a good idea. One of the reasons we went there is that few restaurants are open on Sundays. It is not only open on Sunday, but all day.

Our service was excellent, and primarily by a young fellow who was pretty fluent in English. He was delightful to talk with, and we also were served by a competent female server.

I would definitely go here again, if a burger is what I wanted.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I have eaten many burgers in my life, but the one I had here was definitely the best one. I opted for Feurige Frida, which had the perfect level of spiciness, and the nachos in it made it extremely tasty. The prices are not really low, but in my opinion it is absolutely worth eating here due to the quality.
The burger came with wedges and a nice sauce, which in my case was BBQ sauce. The athmosphere is nice and relaxed, and even at rush hours the service is quite fast.
I suggest you to book, in order to make sure that you will manage to eat there, as it is always very crowded.
Deserves five stars without any doubts.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

This great little restaurant was a complete accident! We were in town on a Sunday, and the restaurants that were recommended to us were all closed. This looked quiet but had a good vibe. We were totally impressed! We have Darren a lot of Italian and German food (and loved all of it). These burgers were fantastic. We all had chicken burgers, pommes frites and a variety of sauces. Everything was very tasty-lots of food!!!
We did not have a reservation, but the staff was eager to try and fit us in so that we could dine there.
I would absolutely recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: July 2017