We stayed here fir four nights recently.
We were very pleased with the hotel because:
- the location is really good. It was within walking distance if all the city centre museums, shops and attractions. There is also a nearby metro and also railway station for everything else.
- the hotel was clean, modern and the room was good enough. A really goid three star hotel. No complaints.
- the staff were friendly and helpful
- breakfast was good (although next time we would buy room only so that we could have breakfast in the many wonderful Turin cafes that see central to the city's culture)
- the price was really good.
All in all we were very hapoy with our stay there.More
- Free Wifi