Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$124
Hotels.comUS$124
eDreamsUS$124
TravelocityUS$124
PricelineUS$124
getaroom.comUS$136
1,597 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2019

When I travel to Turin, the hotel Genova is my first choice. I wrote this review some years ago. My opinion has not changed. At the end of a long day, this is the place for me. The staff are friendly, professional and engaging. Housekeeping is excellent!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 27 December 2018

Hotel Genova is ideally located in front of the main train station as well as within walking distance of the centre, there are nice restaurants within walking distance as well as lovely cafés, one to recommend would be Cafe Platti.
Lots of buses also stop within 3-5minutes walk of the hotel. It is an ideal hotel to discover the city as well as to enjoy excursions in the nearby area.

The rooms are tastefully decorated, very quiet, very comfortable beds; the shower in the bathroom is quite amazing. The hearing worked very well and it was needed as temperatures dropped below zero. The spa is also lovely.

Extremely helpful staff at reception. I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room tip: All rooms are lovely
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Frederica C
Reviewed 11 December 2018

My friend and I stayed for 3 nights early November. It is located very close to Porta Nova Station, restaurants and places to see in Torino. Front desk staffs helped us a lot to find information we needed such as trains timetables and directions etc. All restaurants they recommended were so good! All maids always smiled and did greetings every morning. There is a spa next to the hotel and I received massages twice during my stay. I recommend to get a session if you have jet lag or tired feet or tension in your body. It was a cozy hotel and we will choose this hotel when we visit Torino again.

Room tip: We could see Basilica of Superga from our room that was located on Porta Nova side.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2018

I was at the hotel between the 23-26 October 2018. Reception staff very welcoming and helpful. Cleanliness very good.
Breakfast not always when items finish are replace immediately.
Location Very Good as well. Worth another visit and I would recommend it to friends

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2018

Lovely big room, large shower in bathroom, beautiful decor. We loved the little balcony over the busy street below; the double glazing meant we were not disturbed by street noises when we wanted to sleep. The breakfast was fresh and delicious; all the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. The only little issue was the squeaky floorboards between floors which I guess they can't do much about. We were woken by the upstairs neighbours getting up earlier than us. Still, would definitely recommend, and stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2018