Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Free cancellation until 28/09/21
Orbitz.com
Agoda.comUS$95
HurbUS$105
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I had given a room on the 6th floor. Looked like a suite. Amazing I was speachless. Amazing staff amazing room. I could see even the Mole from my balcony. Yes I had an amazing balcony on the 6th floor!
Thank you so much guys you made my Tiring and exhausting week. Thank you!
Will def come back

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night in room 707. Lovely balcony view within easy flat walking distance to everything.
Bathroom was immaculate and room size was great. Check in went smoothly.
Breakfast was disappointing, Sale of Nespresso machines (instant coffee) in Italy should be forbidden.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Spent two nights in Hotel Luxor a few days ago and found it to be well located for central Turin attractions. Parking is available in its underground carpark (fee applies) and the hotel is within walking distance of most of the central city. Buses and trams are almost outside the front door. The main railway station is about one block away.

Breakfast was available for 3 Euros, which is excellent value, and included good espresso coffee.

Room tip: Make sure that you don't get a room behind the lifts as these are smaller than all other rooms.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Turin was my first stop in a cycling trip through Italy. This meant I had to get my bike sent to the hotel ahead of my arrival. I emailed the hotel beforehand to arrange this and they were very accommodating, agreeing to sign for the package and store it safely for me.
Leonardo, who works on reception, is really friendly and speaks especially good english.
The breakfast is worth the extra money if you are on a budget, as you can eat a lot for a very low cost. It is fairly basic but there is a good selection of things.
The location is great; very central, right by the main train station.
Overall I would recommend.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank akwlondon89
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I went to spend a weekend with my sister. We shared an enormous room with a king size bed. The spa hour was great. I really enjoyed and the receptionists were very nice. The breakfast is far the best !!! Though... everything was excellent :)

Date of stay: January 2017