Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

This Hotel is a family business it is small and have around 15 rooms in total. Has a great location 10 min to the centre of Milan and underground is just in the corner. Prices are affordable for anyone who's looking for inexpensive holidays. The only problem are rooms which are quite small and usually they don't include the city tourist tax and you have to pay in the end, and I think this is a bit tricky because most of hotels around the world they include.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed 2 June 2016

The hotel has a good location on Viale Monza. The desk staff was pleasant and helpful. As far as the rest, we were not impressed. Our room was very small, not much bigger than our bed. It was a warm muggy day when we arrived and the room was hot and humid, and with the air conditioner it was was almost no better. Parking in the area is very difficult due to the traffic congestion in the area and we had to park about 7 or 8 blocks away. Our room was at the end of the hall and we could only pick up the wi-fi signal by going out in the hall. Once we found the signal, we could use it in the room, but it was very weak and very, very slow. For a price of 250 euro, we would have expected much more.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2016

I just needed a place for one night and this was conveniently near where I work. Only a few yards from the Turro station on the red underground line makes it very easy to reach even without a taxi. I wasn't very happy about having to climb the stairs to get to the reception on the first floor and the staff weren't overly enthusiastic but it was clean and the room was very quiet, warm and comfortable which is what I really look for in a hotel. My only criticism about the room is the lack of outlets...2. If you need to charge your phone and your laptop you have to unplug the bedside lamps.
Breakfast was a bit poor both in variety and quality.
I would probably stay there again considering the position/price.

Room tip: The rooms which face the inner courtyard are very quiet.
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2016

We’ve stayed in Nuovo Metro during the ITMA 2016 in November. Small but clean and comfortable rooms. Lovely breakfast. Nice and very helpful staff and fantastic location. Free WiFi. Next door is trattoria is expensive and food not to good.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2015

I spent in this hotel approx. one week. The main advantage is localization. Not far away from Train Main Station ( approx. 30min by walk), and additionally nearby train station. The district is not the best, but still felt safety even in the night time.
I had a one person room. Really small but tidy. It was cleaned every day. Good internet and tv if someone want. Standard is adequate for the price. Only issue ( however I am not sure if it is related to all rooms or to the mine) is poor noise insulation (especially against water pipes etc)
Breakfast really basic, (Italian type – sweets) and rather not the best quality.
Considering price, and nice service, I would recommend this Hotel.

Date of stay: July 2015