“Great service and wonderful atmosphere! ”
Review of Masaccio 18

Masaccio 18
Ranked #1,764 of 9,105 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Bistrot accogliente, con ottima scelta di vini e spirits (in particolare, ampia scelta di gin). Piccola cucina ed eventi nel fine settimana
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I asked for my steak to be grilled rare and it was cooked perfectly (for me)! They have live music tonight which really adds to the whole experience. The wine was fantastic! I will definitely be back the next time I’m in town.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The place is very nice and the staff is very kind. You feel very comfortable staying there.
The food is ok, nothing unforgettable, but we are talking about a bar more than a restaurant, so it's fair enough.
What I didn't like is that they don't have a wine list (with prices). Basically it works that the waiter lists you all the wines (or better, the grape variety) and you choose. I went for a bottle of a very popular southern Italy grape, and only when I had to pay I found out that it was a 40 € bottle. I'm not saying that it didn't worth it. It was good. The fact is that you don't expect to pay so much considering the easy going place, the food prices and above all, that you didn't choose from a wine list (so with the price info available), but in a very informal manner with the waiter.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We met up for some drinks before dinner. We had a nice cold cut, cheese and olives tray. Yummy! Beers and wines were good. Service was good and they are nice people. Clean place. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Opposite our hotel so an easy option for the evening we arrived. Full of locals ~ always a good sign. Menu explained to us and we chose steak, pork and a meat and cheese plate.
All excellent. Good wi e too.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

This was a really lovely local place. Menus change almost daily, and sandwiches made fresh, all with good strong coffee (or beer or wine). They make classic Italian deli food all served with a smile. Be prepared to point and gesticulate, not all their servers speak English.