Hotel Galileo
US$145
US$133
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
WORLDHOTEL Cristoforo Colombo(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$257
US$231
Official Hotel Site
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat locationsan babilano safe in the roomelectric plugsfashion streetluxury shoppingstayed here for a weekfew minutes walkmilan cathedralreception staff areexcellent breakfastcity breakhotel is locatedbusiness tripmetro stationcorsodome
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel is in a perfect location to Duomo - 5 minutes walk. Supermarket is in 5 minutes walk distance in case you need some simple food. Other than that - good breakfast with amazing fresh Sicilian orange juice. Breakfast team are very professional, what impressed me most is that on my second day the lady remembered what I liked previously and served me the same again without asking. I truly loved the juice:) Coffee is perfect - very Italian.
Recommend the place for both business and leisure.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

This is a very central - high rotation - hotel, in terrible, decadent condition. Very expensive and with no luxury, this is actually a 2 stars hotel.
We rented two rooms during our 4 nights stay, one on 4th floor, another on the 7th floor. Rooms are (mostly) large, but both rooms displayed very old furnitures, wallpapers ungluing from walls, synthetic slippery fabric sofas in both rooms where you sit and cushions go off place (I don’t know if I make me understand), lighting so dark that we had to ask for an additional lamp to be able to work properly in the room. The bed linen kind of minimalist. The bathrooms were both in terrible condition, towels of low quality, with old fittings dating from early 80’s. The compulsory breakfast during our stay was level 1⭐️ hotel, just an absolute dismaying quality. Even the so important café italiano, of just appalling quality. Conclusion: - we won’t be back - in that place, despite its very comfortable location, really in the heart of Milan.

1  Thank LlanValls
Reviewed March 16, 2018

You cannot beat the location for the price. The staff was very friendly as well. Clean rooms and the breakfast is good. The gym is terrible if that is something you covet. No problem giving this hotel a thumbs up.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Brian D
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

I stayed one night for business trip. the location of the hotel is good and in a central spot. As time has frozen in the hotel, you feel like you have been beamed to the eighties. If you enjoy traveling at the time, it is OK to stay. the hotel needs to be redecorated. I also found it a bit weak for breakfast.

2  Thank semih o
Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is the most disappointing stay I have had in a city-center of a big city.
The room are literally OLD and SMELLY! Horror !
A console at the bed from 1970 have lights I accidentally turned on and an orange light couldn’t switched off for the entire night !
Impossible to reach the room service after a long try I got help from the reception and for a basic dish there is a WAITING TIME OF 1 HOUR to be delivered !
This is the worse 4* hotel I have ever experienced.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business