3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$93
eDreamsUS$93
PricelineUS$93
2,220 results
All reviews coffee machine city tax per day station eur
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2020

Marcello, Mohamed Dahrawi, Antonio, Sara, Rui or Rudi (Operations n Points Mgr), Maria in ibis
thank you all guys.
I have to admit that not only each one of you was great but also the way you work as a team n love each others n cooperate together to help was more than super.
The team work is the best I have seen in any hotels our of 30 countries and over 25 with accor.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Explorer63498013949
Reviewed 2 March 2020

Good location with nearby within short walking distance for food.
Supermarket is a distance away.
Not daily complimentary water bottle.
Small room for triple room with little walking space after putting in the luggages.
Hotel looks old though there is a small gym room on basement.
Average rating due to door edge flooring into bathroom has 4 sticking out sharp nails and fortunately did not get hurt from stepping on it on the first day. Got the reception who referred to handyman that just came and flat all the nails. Good handyman but no news from hotel on why room was in this condition at the first place.
One of the women receptionist was helpful while others were average on help needed.
Adult need to pax city tax of per day 5 EUR when check in.

Room tip: Higher floor will be better but lift has no close button and can take a while to come
2  Thank Sim-sons08122019
Vincenzo L, General Manager at Novotel Milan Nord Ca Granda, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Milano Nord Ca Granda. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

This hotel lacks staff and is in desperate need for some refurbishing. Check-out: only one person at the counter, long queue, nobody to assist. Breakfast: tables not timely cleaned to welcome new guests, coffee : self service. Even coffee machine went missing the second day. Rooms : need refurbishing, moult in shower (gross!). Bed was comfortable though (a very basic need). We had dinner at the neighbouring Ibis restaurant : fire alarm went off twice (no joke) because the burgers were burnt and served as such (no apologies). Person at check-in was wearing a pin : ‘Fan of Novotel’. Well, as a business customer I’m no longer a fan, I will avoid Accor when possible as of now. Not the customer experience one is looking for.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank SvenDL
Vincenzo L, General Manager at Novotel Milan Nord Ca Granda, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2020

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Novotel Milano Ca Granda. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations as well as the staff and services did not ensure you a pleasant stay. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 27 January 2020

Novotel Milan Nord Ca Granda fits for profile for a hotel, in a tourist city, at a reasonable price. We spent an inordinate of time checking in. Somewhere the hotel had misfiled our paid for in advance reservation. It was a very difficult situation for a hotel that only had one person on the front desk on a busy weekend. We had our dinner there, on our first night, which turned out to be better than expected.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank Freddie754
Vincenzo L, General Manager at Novotel Milan Nord Ca Granda, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Milano Nord Ca Granda and I am sorry that our staff did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 12 January 2020 via mobile

I lost from my room a pink superdry hoodie which costed me 80€! I told it to the reception and they told me that they will try to find it and contact me but they never contacted me, I must call them to find an answer! When I called them they told me that I lost my hoodie and nothing will happen! So I must pay another 80€ to take again the same hoodie!

Date of stay: January 2020