US$261
US$228
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$280/night.

US$222
US$207
roomertravel.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

US$160
US$94
Priceline
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$151
US$84
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$172
US$149
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

Hotel Sanpi Milano(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$83
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$425
US$365
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$430/night.

Park Hyatt Milan(Milan)
US$712
US$675
US$618
US$508
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$601/night.

6,929 results
All reviewscentral stationbudget hotelminute walkshort staycity centrebuffet breakfastmodern hotelcroissantsmetro stopduomoeuroscomputersstopssupermarkettaxisneighborhood
Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

Tiny rooms, very basic bathroom, maximum 2 electricity outlets, but then again, also a basic price... You get what you expect from an ibis. Prosecco stock was easily cleared by our gang of 8, after which we put a serious dent in their Brut supplies. Not too shabby.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled solo
OCOPPI, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Ibis Milano Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to submit a review of our hotel.

I am sorry to know that from a certain point of view it did not fully satisfy your expectations.

Thank you again and I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again soon at IBIS Milano Centro.

Cordially

Reviewed 9 December 2015

If you're looking for a hotel in the heart of Milan, this is a good hotel.
It isn't expensive also, so very accessible for young people looking to stay a few nights in Milan without spending too much.
I had a nice stay, and I really liked the beds. Very comfortable.
Wasn't able to try the buffet breakfast however.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with friends

Dear guest,

Thank you for your observations and for taking your time to write a review, following your stay into Ibis Milano Centro.

I send you my very best regards

Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

Very close to Milan Linate (25 minute ride by bus and tram), clean, very busy - waited 30 mins to check-in, small room but decent, old furnish and bathroom appliances, clean sheets, comfortable bed.

Very expensive restaurant, food not fresh. Very poor breakfast, almost nothing to choose from.

Would recommend only in case of limited budget.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to submit a review of our hotel.

I assure you, that it has been an isolated episode, that is not part of our standard.

Cordially

Reviewed 30 November 2015

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
OCOPPI, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Ibis Milano Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2015

Reviewed 28 November 2015

I've been to this hotel several times. It's a perfect location in Milan. Close enough to everything, yet not on the main street, so it's quiet. I walk everywhere, but there are trams nearby as well as a Metro stop.

The rooms are always clean and the beds are firm and comfortable to my taste. The staff is friendly and helpful. In particular, I checked in at an extremely hectic time for the front desk and Mr. Allessio was extremely calm, polite and professional. It made for a very pleasant experience. Thank you!

The breakfast is a fair option, though I don't always choose it. There are enough places nearby, and I've usually had a big dinner the night before such that I don't need a buffet breakfast.

My absolute only complaint with this hotel is the entrance. From the street there is about 40 feet of walkway before you enter the hotel. That entire walkway has ashtrays along it, and more often than not there are lots of smokers right at the entrance. I know, it's Italy and people smoke, but it perplexes me that someone thinks that's a way to welcome anybody to a hotel. The amount of smoke can be disgusting before you're finally in the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Stephen G

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Ibis Milano Centro. It is for us the best way to measure our guest's satisfaction and to know where we need to focus in order to provide to our guests the best experience and customer service possible.

I am pleased to read that in the overall you remain satisfied with your stay in our hotel and can assure you that we are putting in place all the necessary measures to ensure that we reach your full satisfaction upon your next stay.

We look forward to welcome you again soon at Ibis Milano Centro.

Sincerely yours,