“Their flagship store in Italy”
Review of La Rinascente

La Rinascente
Ranked #4 of 277 Shopping in Milan
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We always like visiting top end department stores in other countries and this one didn't disappoint. A little know fact is that their food hall opens earlier than the rest of the store and can be accessed by a separate elevator. There is also a rooftop patio café that over looks the Duomo.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,335)
All reviews
in 3 reviews
"tax refund"
"designer brands"
in 8 reviews
"great view of the duomo"
"pasta"
"window shopping"
in 7 reviews
"il duomo"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The huge shopper center in the heart of Milano.
Thereare 6-7 floors with a hight quality things (clothes, shooes , bags, stuff for the house and other things)
The price is high but it worth it...

Reviewed February 24, 2018

My niece´s daughter took us to this place or department-stores to the upper floor for some drinks but below that are floors of luxurious or branded goods boutiques where anybody can dare to go in for a look or window-shopping unlike the Galleria within the same building nearby where one would not dare to go into a Prada or Louis Vuitton store or boutique alone without being asked for help and this place I would recommend to anyone who would like to see or feel how it´s like to own such a goods one fine day without fearing of being prejudiced or discriminated like other branded or luxurious stores assistants or attendents

1  Thank LaiMS54
Reviewed February 7, 2018

When you enter on the ground floor it is very much like most department stores around the world with cosmetic brands, it reminds me a bit of Galleries Lafayette in Paris. However as you continue up the escalator it becomes very upmarket with top named high-end brands. We visited in January when the sale were still on and the prices were still too expensive for our budget pockets. On the seventh floor is a food hall with cafes and restaurants, when we visited on a Saturday afternoon it was very busy but on a Tuesday morning we had breakfast at Il Bar on the terrace overlooking the Duomo and it was not very busy.
I like to buy a Christmas ornament when I am on a city break and then when they come out every year I can remember my holiday. I managed to buy a lovely Villeroy & Boch musical ornament ( it was in the sale)

1  Thank Taxidevil
See more reviews
Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

If you are the type of person who is into luxury brands (bags, shoes, clothes, apparel, etc.), this is the place to be in. If you are looking to buy a purse, for instance, and you have narrowed down your choice to a few brands (after doing preliminary window shopping on store websites), you don’t need to walk far from one store to another to be able to compare designs, qualify, price, etc. The famous luxury brand are right there in one grand location.

There was also a Global Blue office at the 7th floor where we had papers processed for VAT refund. All we had to do afterwards is to present the ticket to the Global Office at the airport to be stamped. The refund was in my credit card after only a few days.

However, they would not accept for processing purchases made outside La Rinascente.

The only drawback are the large crowds on all floors of the department store.I guess it’s seasonal because we went there on December 31, the last shopping day in 2017.

2  Thank Pinoks