Lowest prices for your stay
US$133
Expedia.comUS$133
Trip.comUS$101
eDreamsUS$133
1,688 results
All reviews turro metro station nice hotel walk in closet rain shower central milan balcony spa duomo
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2020

When we arrived at the hotel we got a very good message. We booked a room for 3 nights but got a free double upgrade to a suite. This suite was beyond all our expectations! Super big, 2 balconies, a walk in closet. 2 big tv screens, and the best of all, a Nespresso machine with complimentary cups.
The room was huge, with a separate seating area, a working desk. Everything was decorated so tastefully. We were very happy, especially because it was our wedding anniversary as well in this trip.
We liked the hotel so much.
As expected the limitations for the breakfast buffet were limited due to covid. But everything they served (in one person portions) was tasty. The employees in the restaurant, and the staff working in the lobby were very kind, always.

The only slightly negative point we could mention was that the rainshower was leaking, so we had to clean up the floor everytime after taking a shower, because the floor gets a bit wet.
But apart from that, we had a lovely trip, and can recommend this hotel 100% to future guests.

Date of stay: September 2020
3  Thank Boschvertrekt
Reviewed 15 September 2020 via mobile

Nice room but only one chair on balcony so asked at reception if we could have another as there was two of us but said no
Breakfast was a big disappointment scrambled eggs bacon I hate scrambled eggs not much else to have
Good location for the metro and pool was nice but sun loungers the worst I have ever laid on

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank maximoomoo22
Reviewed 17 May 2020

One of the worst hotel experiences ever!! The front desk staff are not very welcoming. The room was freeezing cold in May, and there was no heating....the hotel did not care.

What a shame, since the room was absolutely lovely otherwise. When I requested to leave early, they refused! (It was later granted with full refund, after I had my representative speak to them). I fled to the Hilton (much better, like night and day).

Upon check out I encountered one of the rudest and nastiest front desk staff EVER!

Honestly, do not stay at this hotel. Many great ones across Milan for a similar price. Avoid!. Clearly I am not alone, since the other reviews of this hotel are not great either.

Room tip: Avoid and go to the Hilton
Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank 1blokeCA
Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

Ok first things first.. Overall, this is a good hotel, pretty tidy rooms and the staff have been friendly in general... That should have been the end of my review but alas... disaster struck in the form of a thirsty 2 year old on a mission and my overall experience rating nosedived

The very first night, my 2 year old daughter (while attempting to take her water bottle placed on the table) knocked over the table lamp from the edge of the table, on to the floor and broke the lamp. The Mrs. moved the child to safety very quickly and got an electric shock while attempting to assess the damage. The inner shade had come off the 'stem'. We placed the lamp parts on the table (pic attached) very carefully. Confession... It was our mistake, albeit an accident, we were embarassed, we informed reception in the morning and whole heartedly apologised to the lady at the reception.

We got back to the hotel around 5 pm that evening and things went further downhill from there. Another receptionist called us over to the reception, verified the room number and advised that Ramada's maintenance team "found" a broken lamp in the room, took it away for repair, assessed that the lamp could not be fixed and that it had to be replaced. The manager directed the receptionist to charge us €498 for a brand new lamp. Guess she saw my jaw hitting the floor at this point. My defense that I was the one who reported this in the morning was quickly brushed aside. I asked to speak to the manager and obtained a copy of the documents showing the claim for €498 (attached). At around 9 pm, the same (second) receptionist called me over and said - "I spoke to my manager who advised that the cost of a new lamp will be €400 if you make payment right now". No documents shown/shared this time around

Now things started getting extremely wierd. I advised them that they already had my credit card details (taken as part of check in). Why pay now when I was due to check out the next day? The response was clear in that the 'offer' was only valid then and there if I paid separately. It didnt seem right to me and so, I declined the offer and reiterated my request to speak to the manager.

I now have an appointment with the hotel manager tomorrow morning at 9am.

So, what should have been a very memorable anniversary celebration for me and my better half is now etched in memory for the wrong reasons.

All things said, I repeat that this hotel is good, tidy and was affordable (we got a very good deal through trip.com). Just remember to stay away from the lamp... !!!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank anup_s_pillai
Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

Hotel don't deserve 4 stars. Our room was very far from reception,we needed to go out and walk few minutes to go to the room. Breakfast is not extraordinary. The people from reception are very arrogant and not helpful.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank loknasta
Massimo S, Direttore generale at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Milano, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2020

Dear loknasta, We’re sorry that your experience at Ramada Plaza Milano wasn’t up to your expectations.
our hotel consists of 5 towers that overlook a large park bordered by a 200-meter porch.
Berst regards, Massimo Scanu, General Manager