“Fav spot in Milan!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Zone 2
Neighborhood: Zone 2
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food and wines are marvelous! So tasty and delicious. Desserts are very good as well. The staff is fabulous, so happy and funny with smiles on their faces. Service is great. (You get various liquors to try). Restaurant is very cozy with great atmosphere. I’d love to go back there one day. ♥️

Date of visit: May 2020
Write a reviewReviews (817)

Reviewed 8 October 2020 via mobile

We had our first pizza in Milan in this restaurant and boy (girl), was it delicious! Friendly attentive service,regarding the strict hygiene rules during corona pandemic... If you like pizza, like I do, then I definitely recommend you this place!

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank Lukyjan
Reviewed 8 October 2020 via mobile

We ate here pizza as it was close to our hotel during our stay in Milan. The pizza tasted delicious, the dough was spot on. The service was nice and attentive. The prices are adequate for local food. The staff were also very rigorously following the hygiene rules regarding the corona situation. All in all, a place to go, if you like pizza :).

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank LukasK1703
Reviewed 18 September 2020 via mobile

We wanted a good napolitan pizza. That's what we had.
Instagram friendly restaurant.
Short list of pizzas.
Good, cheap.
Place to go.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 16 September 2020

I found this restaurant via Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed! I can now see why they have won so many awards. We were given free prosecco on arrival and a pizza bite too. I am a huge pizza lover and this may be the best pizza I have ever had. Thoroughly recommend going.

Date of visit: September 2020