“Was very tasty”

Ranked #2,301 of 8,873 Restaurants in Milan
Neighborhood: Brera
Neighborhood: Brera
Reviewed 24 October 2021

Was very tasty for me and my husband. Nice people, good price.. Good service.. The pasta was special

Date of visit: October 2021
1  Thank _S6724YI
Write a reviewReviews (112)

Reviewed 13 November 2019

Like it or loath it - if you in the middle of the action you pay the price. But here you could get a good meal, great wine and very friendly staff. Not pushy I may add.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 11 August 2019 via mobile

We casually walked down Brera Avenue when we came across Sergio, a captivating individual who knows how to pitch a pasta.

We had extensive conversations with him about life in Milan and his son in London, whilst enjoying one of the most delicious steaks and asparagus risottos Lombardy has to offer. He also recommended the tiramisu whicj was the best we have ever had!

A definite recommendation!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 13 July 2019

My wife and I were walking around the Brera district of Milan when were greeted by Sergio at Pizzacoteca. He is a charming gentleman that made us want to come into this restaurant. He asked us where we are from and when we told him we were from Canada he started to talk in French. I had the Penne Arabiatta, it was spicy and good. I recommend this place for good food and nice service.

Date of visit: July 2019
2  Thank Zimmanj
Reviewed 11 April 2019 via mobile

the staff are ridiculously rude , the service is awful and the food here is not even delicious , they forced us to order 8 meal for 8 person and didn’t allow us to share a meal . this is completely disrespectful and not acceptable .

Date of visit: April 2019