“miser ables”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I had lunch on August 23, 2021 in this 'rstaurant', one of the worst experiences I have ever had in my life.
We ordered two tagliolini with lobster (18.50 euros each), unfortunately there was only the empty shell of the lobster, a real catch for the bottoms. A mush together with overcooked tagliolini would be lobster ...
To my complaints at the cashier, where I calmly pointed out that such a thing has never happened to me in my life, after paying, the owner replied covering me with insults! Yep, I'm not the usual German who doesn't know how to roll spaghetti and who takes a cappuccino at the end of the meal (seen with my own eyes in this 'restaurant') and is still happy to be fooled around.
Not even a 'good morning' as soon as we arrived, the owner always took the orders showing himself very annoyed ... could it be that I am black ???
A true professional of rudeness and rudeness, other than hospitality!
Still: no anticovid measurements (temperature, gel, green pass ...).
To be avoided like the plague. Not recommended.
The only positive note: the courtesy of the Bengali staff who kill themselves with work.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (758)

Reviewed 13 September 2020

We were very disappointed at this restaurant in Sirmione. It has unfortunately expensive and tasteless food.
We ordered noodles with Sea fruits, but the noodles were just cooked and mixed with olive oil, one of the most boring noodles I ever ate. The sea fruits were old and didn’t taste good, it looks they were cheaply frozen since years.
We tried to tell the owner that it doesnt taste good but old, and that we cannot continue our meal, but he was unfriendly and offended, refused to listen and we were asked to pay the full price even we didnt eat our food. Very disappointing

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank 418mujahedk
Reviewed 31 July 2020 via mobile

The restaurant is large with a lot of tables, there is a smoking area, temperature is cool, food was DELICIOUS, we got assigned to a table right away and the food that we ordered came amazingly fast, very glad that me and my family came here.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 20 July 2020

Erica was by far the best restaurant we dined at in Sirmione. The food was delicious, the service was exceptional and all for very decent pricing. Would highly recommend the lamb ragu and the Ugo spritz. We will miss the waiting staff and their friendly manner.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 5 November 2019 via mobile

Great food and service very accommodating for our numerous ailments and allergies! Spacious and nice atmosphere.

Date of visit: November 2019