Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$86
View deal
Expedia.com$94
Priceline$94
Hotels.com$94
Travelocity$94
eDreams$86
Orbitz.com$94
All reviews central location reasonable size walking distance single room breakfast buffet piazza receptionist laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2020

One night stay in a large single room, nicely furnished although somewhat dated overall. The AC was adequate, could have cooled a little better. Cleanliness and hygiene very good. Breakfast was served on pre-ordered trays straight from the fridge due to COVID regulations, the selection good enough. The service personnell were somewhat stressed, was my impression, although friendly. The location is right in the middle of town, which for me was the main reason for booking this hotel. I could use the underground parking to store my E-bike, for free.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed February 16, 2020

Everything was fine - just fine. Wouldn’t give this hotel four stars. They promise high speed WiFi (literally stated like this) but it does not work at all. The bathtub is nice though, the bed is not very comfortable but also not bad.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 2, 2020

Suggested by a friend who told us is the best hotel in Udine! Looks like a 3 stars hotel in terms of breakfast (service, food and hall), rooms are very basic and reception (horrible to tell the true). Garage and way to the garage uncomfortable.
We were in a business trip and we stayed 3 nights in 2 different rooms.
Location is fine, very close to the city centre.
Staff not well educated in the way they answer to customers. More than ones are rude!
The price is cheap but I'll not come back anymore, I didn't like it at all.
Hope there is something better in Udine.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank CarmenAndre
Reviewed September 25, 2019

I really recommend this hotel in Udine. The location is great, just next to the City Center. Staff is super nice and efficient. Breakfast is very good too. The room is comfortable and it was very clean.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 9, 2019

I was really looking forward to staying in this hotel, but would hope to have some changes made. Stayed in September 2019 for only 89 euros per night.

POSITIVES: hotel is elegant and in a great location just a few minutes walk from the historic center. There is streetside parking (for a fee) and a garage for 18 euros a day. Building itself is beautiful and well maintained. Our room was lovely and immactulate. Appeared to have been updated, particularly the bath.

NEGATIVES: the wifi was very undependable. I had work to do, but the wifi kept closing down. When I tried to call the front desk, I discovered that the room phone was not working. (Good thing I wasn't trying to call for a fire!!!) I gave up and tried to go to sleep. But alas, the hotel is near some kind of nightclub and I could hear the drums playing and playing and playing. I used earplugs to no avail. (I am a light sleeper.) Then I decided to listen to some youtube "sleep music," but the the wifi was out again. Finally, just listened to the youtube music using up the data on my cell phone. We stayed on a Saturday night and they offer no diningroom service and it was pouring rain outside. When asked for a restaurant recommendation at the front desk, they chose one that was a long walk, and a second that was a shorter walk but was full. When pressed, they finally told us about a family restaurant around the corner where we had fabulous food.

Date of stay: September 2019