“Lovely people, great food”

Trattoria La Rustica
Reserve with
Trattoria La Rustica is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 726 Restaurants in Ravenna
Price range: US$17 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Arrived last night without reservation at 7:15, to find it totally booked. However, we were found a table on the basis that we had an hour to finish our meal. Every dish was really superb, well cooked and full of flavour. So thanks to the owner for a lovely evening.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,014)

Reviewed 4 August 2018

We arrived without booking a table but the let us stay for dinner although they were fully booked and the location is quite small.
The food was excellent, the price good and the service good too.
The location is quite small though.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

This place is deservedly busy. I particularly enjoyed the spiedone (meat skewer with grilled vegetables) which would have been enough for my wife and me to share, even though I ordered it just for myself.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Menu only in Italian yet tasty Food .. not sure what I was having. Quite small wine menu yet many local options. Enjoyed dinner

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Visited with my family, incl. 2 small kids. Fantastic atmosphere, delicious food, lovely staff. Recommend!

Date of visit: June 2018