Free cancellation until 07/28
Hotels.com
US$141
US$120
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Free cancellation until 07/22
US$350
US$333
US$13,432
TripAdvisor
All reviewssea viewpleasant walkpeaceful placejacuzzi showerroom was spaciousexcellent restaurantroom servicewithin walking distancesmall hilltrain stationenjoyed my staycroissantstown centreportwififerryprosecco
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Great accommodations. The staff was excellent. I had been traveling nearly a month & needed a local hairstylist. They helped with reservations & made the right choice for the best salon. Breakfast was my favorite. They use local olive oils & wine. I was able to visit both boutique locations to find products for home. My room was spacious. They honored my privacy as requested! I enjoy walking when traveling. They are located on a hillside directly across from the port. It was a pleasant walk any direction I took.
I recommend & hope to return.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This is a hotel with fairly big rooms, good breakfast and a very polite and helpful employees. I enjoyed my stay there, and it was a quiet place to stay. They did all they could do if you wanted help for something, and we were allowed to stay in our rooms until we had to leave at 12.00. I can absolutely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Meriem N, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at SeePort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Good morning,
Thank you for your positive review of our hotel.
We aim at creating unique, personal experiences for each of our clients, and we are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 December 2017

We arrived without a reservation at this hotel at 1:00am. We were very lucky as we tried a 2 hotels before this one but the doors were shut !!! After a very long drive from Lyon that hotel was for me like an oasis in the desert. The price was reasonable, the staff very polite and the room amazing - I almost cried with joy :). I was very impressed on the level of cleanliness. I was so refreshed after sleeping on that bed that I felt I was ready to face anything that was thrown in my way that day. As for the breakfast ...I wanted to try everything but I thought better not to make a spectacle of myself. Everything was delicious...Thank you so much for making my stay a beautiful experience.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Ancona was our first city on the Adriatic Sea. We didn’t know what to expect , because Ancona is not really a touristic city.
May be it’s the hotel Seeport, may be it’s the proximity of the port, may be the friendliness of the personnel. I wish we had programmed more nights in this place in our tour of the Adriatic. I don’t think we will come back here , it’s probably our “arrivederci “ to Italy. Still many destinations in our bucket list.
If you are going to be in this area in Italy, SeePort hotel, we highly recommend it to you.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank sanaya47
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Seeport Hotel has beautiful location overlooking Adriatic Sea serene Blue water and Cruise terminal anchoring Huge passenger vessels especially of MSC lines.
Hotel is located on hillock that makes look much better.
From Train station , taxi wl charge Euro 10-15 depending on time.Though distance is less than 2 kms.
Check in was quick. Room size adequate. Bathroom is very good sized. We have room overlooking sea thro squarish window. Room has minibar.
Hotel has elevator and on the terrace they have lovely terrace roof Restaurant n Bar.
Restaurant staffs very nice n cooperative. They allowed us to seat n drink from our own bottle enjoying the beautiful sea n breeze.
My partner have to eat his special food which they warmed up for us and served in their plates. also during Lunch time the restaurant staff allowed us to eat our own food at their coffee shop. I immensely appreciate their support n cooperation.
Such good experience was marred by reception staff . As we had early morning biz meeting, in our haste we didnt inform the Reception that our Bags are packed n u can bring it down if we are late for check out.
We reached hotel at about 145pm and immediately we checked out and Reception demanded late check out fee of about Euro 30 which was reduced to Euro 15 after much arguments.
Overall nice experience