See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2016

The location is good for a traveller using the train station nearby. Its hard to to explain your question to staff as they do not understand english or other language. Tv is old, blankets with holes, and a very old and rusty bathroom.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2015 via mobile

I pass one night in the hotel preparing to go to vacation but all I can say is it's a medium one comparing to other 3star hotel I already visite! the deco is nice the personnels kind but the bed are small and the toilet not so confortabal very small! the room I had also was a bit like and old staff in! The internet system is very good that is a nice point!
for a sort pass it's not so bad!

Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2014

This is the worst so called hotel I've ever been to!, cigarette buds in the safe! Dust all over the room, terrible service at front desk (so so rude) let's not even talk about breakfast!! the tv in my room is broken the wifi doesn't work and I can hear people have sex......... Really now !!! This shouldn't be classified as a hotel but a hostel,,,,

• Stayed: November 2014
Reviewed 24 March 2013

we hadnt booked to stay in the hotel della rosa but the hotel montana next door where we had stayed before contacted us to say that they overbooked but had aranged for us to stay here as it was in the area we wanted to be in we were happy to stay here.the room was quite small but clean the bathroom was also small but clean and as we were only staying overnight it was fine the hotel dosent have a resurant but there are some verey good places to eat very close to the hotel .the staff were very helpfull .and even phoned one of the restaurants for us to find out if they were open as it was during the christmas holiday break that we were staying .breakfast was not as good as others we have had but was ok

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2012

I stayed at this hotel as Venere.com cancelled my reservation at the hotel down the street for some reason without letting me know. This hotel is very basic. They charge for internet. The breakfast is almost nothing to waste time on.

The staff is friendly and although the television didn't work at first they fixed the problem and seemed to want to help. However, they need to spend some funds on cleaning.

Air conditioning was fine and the room was relatively clean although the shower is so small I wouldn't recommend it for a large person.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo