Barocco Hotel(Rome)
  • Free Internet
US$263
US$223
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$487/night.

Residenza Argentina(Rome)
US$518
US$171
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

US$202
US$150
  • Room Service
3,695 results
All reviewsshuttle busshuttle serviceevening buffetspa facilitiescentre of romeoutdoor poolgreat spaexecutive roombeautiful hoteleuros per personthe hotel offerspublic transporthotel guestsmini barvisiting romesight seeingcity break
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

A.Roma was a pleasant surprise! The rooms were beautiful and comfortable. The breakfast was extensive and delicious. The shuttle to Rome was easy and convenient. I would definitely stay here again! It is a great options for couples or families.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the A. Roma Hotel for four nights and were very impressed with the hotel. Our room was superb; very spacious, clean, and with a beautiful view. The hotel is overall very modern and looks brand new.

The hotel is slightly on the outskirts of Rome, but the hotel offers shuttle buses to the city centre for basically nothing (2 euros), which helped us a lot during our stay.

The staff was always very helpful, pleasant and service-minded - 5 stars to them alone!

Two things the hotel could improve:
- The beds were very hard and hurt our backs. Maybe this is done to accomodate the elderly guests, but for us youngsters it was not that great.
- For us coffee-lovers, coffee machines in the breakfast buffet were kind of a downer. If possible, serve guests fresh coffee. It tastes so much better!

However, all in all - A. Roma is an excellent hotel! We would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kjersti J
Reviewed 26 March 2018

My father and two sisters accompanied me on the trip, we all thought highly of our stay. The beautiful relaxing atmosphere, excellent food and hotel staff who went out of their way to be helpful. I appreciate the location because Rome was a little overcrowded for me....but that has to be expected....such a popular destination. I just wish I had remembered my swimsuit! Left me phone in the room and the staff were most helpful in returning it, most grateful. Thanks.

Room Tip: The corner suites have a balcony, so lovely for morning coffee.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Excellent hotel, modern, clean and just lovely! Comfortable beds, spacious rooms and bath, wonderful showers, fun bar area and front lobby. Newly opened with every comfort, great food and drinks. I didn't take advantage of the spa but definitely would have if I had had the time.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with such helpful and kind staff. They go above and beyond to make sure our stay went smoothly which is it. The shuttle bus that helped get to the city was always on time. The dining room was spectacular with lovely entertainment with a guy playing and singing on his guitar going to table to table. The food was extraordinary, best food I’ve tasted in a long time and was spoiled for choices. The room was lovely and the right size with housekeeping doing a beautiful job. Highly recommended

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family