“Rude and unprofessional service”
Review of PizzaRe

PizzaRe
Ranked #1,534 of 13,196 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$19 - US$43
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Campo Marzio
Description: PizzaRè was born in Naples, with over hundred years of tradition and experience in catering, offering hospitality, cordiality, merriment and good cuisine around Italy, and a meal which is convenient but not poor, fast but not rushed. Just like we Italians like it! PizzaRè was born in 1995 from the most ancient Neapolitan pizzeria, and ReCafè in 2004, a new synthesis of the gastronomic culture, which contains a pizzeria, a restaurant and a Neapolitan coffee house. TASTES, SCENTS, COLOURS… A pizza contains the flavours, scents, colours of nature and the jolliness of the Neapolitan people. Pizza became as such towards the end of the 18th century, when the Neapolitans added the tomato to the focaccia (kind of flat bread); it became a meal and a snack, loved equally by common people and the rich, appreciated by gourmets and the simplest palates. NEAPOLITAN PIZZA... Nowadays pizza is universal. There isn’t a place in the world where pizza doesn’t represent Italy and its sun, sea and culinary culture. But only the Neapolitan pizza, thanks to the manual ability of the flattening of the dough, to the genuineness of the basic ingredients and the baking in classic wood-burning ovens, remains inimitable, soft, tasty and easily digestible.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I went to Pizzare for a lunch not for the first time.I ask about offer they advertising on their website-10€ for pizza and drink.Firstable they told me I can have it but then they change their mind saying is just for a people who works in the center zone of Rome.Very bad they not explaining it on their website.Whatever we decide to order the pizza and while we where waiting women who introduced yourself as a director/manager come to our table explaining in a very rude way once again how’s a promotion working.Was unnecessary, we already agreed to order pizza for regular price. She have been having very bad attitude. I wanted just to have a nice and relax time for a lunch but instead I’ve been treated very bad. I could understand the staff was talking about us which is very rude.PizzaRe owner should be more careful in choosing a staff.
The food was very good, but after last experience I don’t think I will ever come back there.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,711)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I do some work on a NATO committee and when my Italian colleague heard my wife and I would going to visit Rome he insisted we join him at his favorite place - PizzaRe.

I was easy to find and when we arrived not terribly busy. That would change quickly as apparently the place is very popular with the locals which is always a good recommendation in itself.

One word of advice - the pizza's are large and there is no need to an appetizer. That said we ordered some calamari anyway and were rewarded. Our host ordered the wine simplifying the process of trying to decipher an otherwise long list. This was our first meal in Rome and set the bar very high for the rest of our trip.

If you want some truly good pizza and are anywhere near the Piazza Novena stop in and reward yourself.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Raw wet pizza burnt chicken did not bother with complaining. Waiters uninterested. Did not even bother asking why I did not eat.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Not to often do I feel like walking out a restaurant after sitting down.

Lady who looked like the owner didn't say anything. Cleaned off the crumbs out table with place mat and through our menus on the table and walked away.

pizza was descent but by far the worst service I Have ever had.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Brilliant pizza, absolutely fantastic taste! Definitely worth popping in for pizza.Quick and efficient service.

Been to PizzaRe? Share your experiences!