“Outstanding”

Grassini Bus
Ranked #561 of 852 Tours in Rome
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: we offer services of city tour of rome, civitavecchia transfer and full day escuriosn to rome, airport transfer, services for wedding, vip service , gala dinner etc. We have car with driver, minivan 7/8 seats, minibus (19/28 seats) and coach (36/52 seats).
Reviewed August 30, 2017

Hired a Grassini private bus to take us from airport to hotel on recommendation of friend.

Definitely would recommend! On time, new, clean, comfortable, air conditioned. Plenty of space for seven travelers and luggage. Offered us cold bottled water. Reasonable price for transporting our family.

Driver was friendly, kind, personable. Offered us travel tips and pointed out highlights. Happy employee - he was complementary of the Grassini company.

(We passed a few other companys' airport vans for hire that did not have A/C and were in poor condition.)

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

I had booked a large bus to take our wedding guests from Rome to Assisi. The communication with them throughout the whole process was super easy, and they always responded quickly. They showed up with a very nice bus right on time at the meeting point, and the driver was kind and courteous. It was such a pleasant experience working with them!

gabriele g, Proprietario at Grassini Bus, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2018

thanks, we are happy that you had a good service.

Reviewed April 27, 2017

On time, Polite, Helpful driver - couldn't of asked for better. Drive on time waiting for us when we got off cruise ship and took us to lovely little town for lunch, shopping etc... Would highly recommend this company and reasonable too.

Thanks

Reviewed October 22, 2016

I organised a wedding from overseas and needed a bus to take my guests from the church to the wedding reception. I got in contact with Grassini Bus several months before the wedding and received confirmation in writing of my booking. But when I arrived in Italy a few days before my wedding and contacted the company again to make sure all was in order they told me they could no longer provide the bus. I was very disappointed as I had received several emails from them in the months prior to the wedding confirming they could offer this service. In the end they provided me with a smaller bus which could not accommodate all my guests. They also told me this bus could not stop outside the church so my guests had to walk some 500-600 in the dark to find the bus. It turns out the bus could have actually parked outside the church (the bus driver told this). In the end it was a disaster as the bus driver did not know Rome and parked in a spot waiting for the guests, only to then move again so that the guests could no longer find the bus. My guests ended up getting to the wedding reception very late as a result. Not a very good experience.

gabriele g, Direttore at Grassini Bus, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2018

i'm very surprise of that reviw, because in high season we ask all details of the service and payment one week before. But after my third email i didn't receive any answer.... and a few day before just call us to confirm all services. Sorry but we don't have 100 vehicle, but just 15, and when all vehicle are booked we cannot take more services. sorry but i received many requested that confirm services but they didin't pay (internet is a great to bbok, but also a child can make reservation to joke!!). So our account office decide to take the payment one week before!!!