“Disappointed”

Grassini Bus
Ranked #574 of 874 Tours in Rome
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: we offer services of city tour of rome, civitavecchia transfer and full day escuriosn to rome, airport transfer, services for wedding, vip service , gala dinner etc. We have car with driver, minivan 7/8 seats, minibus (19/28 seats) and coach (36/52 seats).
Reviewed 22 October 2016

I organised a wedding from overseas and needed a bus to take my guests from the church to the wedding reception. I got in contact with Grassini Bus several months before the wedding and received confirmation in writing of my booking. But when I arrived in Italy a few days before my wedding and contacted the company again to make sure all was in order they told me they could no longer provide the bus. I was very disappointed as I had received several emails from them in the months prior to the wedding confirming they could offer this service. In the end they provided me with a smaller bus which could not accommodate all my guests. They also told me this bus could not stop outside the church so my guests had to walk some 500-600 in the dark to find the bus. It turns out the bus could have actually parked outside the church (the bus driver told this). In the end it was a disaster as the bus driver did not know Rome and parked in a spot waiting for the guests, only to then move again so that the guests could no longer find the bus. My guests ended up getting to the wedding reception very late as a result. Not a very good experience.

gabriele g, Direttore at Grassini Bus, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

i'm very surprise of that reviw, because in high season we ask all details of the service and payment one week before. But after my third email i didn't receive any answer.... and a few day before just call us to confirm all services. Sorry but we don't have 100 vehicle, but just 15, and when all vehicle are booked we cannot take more services. sorry but i received many requested that confirm services but they didin't pay (internet is a great to bbok, but also a child can make reservation to joke!!). So our account office decide to take the payment one week before!!!

Reviewed 6 July 2016

We used Grazzini bus to organize transportation for our wedding guests from the city center out to the venue and back at the end of the night. Our wedding venue was a castle turned into restaurant/spa/hotel. It was a nice gesture for the guests and made things much easier. They were dependable and professional. I'm glad we did it. People had a great time.

1  Thank luchiesensei
Reviewed 11 May 2016

Company might be ok but they get a 1 star simply for completely ignoring any of my attempts to engage with them.

1  Thank Alexandra R
gabriele g, Direttore generale at Grassini Bus, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Sorry , but if the requeste is for service that we cannot do (maybe you asked services in other city, or vehicle without driver), we don't have time to answer to all..... we receive more than 100 email each day, and in high season almost the doucle email

Reviewed 3 September 2015

We were a family of 13 flying into Rome, staying 2 nights as a pre cruise stop over. then cruised out of civitavecchia for 10 nights. returning to airport which meant 3 different trips, we used Grassini bus for all our transfers, and they were great. always on time, very accommodating, and friendly, 13 people meant 26 pieces of luggage. NO PROBLEM TO GRASSINI BUS. THANKS TO THEM WE HAD A GREAT TRIP.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction