Hotel Artemide
  • Free Internet
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
7,203 results
All reviewsthe free mini barrooftop restaurantvia nazionalehoneymoon suiterestocked dailybruschettawithin walking distanceexcellent hoteltrevi fountaincomplimentary bottle of winewelcome drinkpastriesbreakfast buffetspanish stepsbusy streetwould highly recommend this hoteltrain station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I actually stayed here in Aug 2016 but never got around to leaving a review. This hotel was awesome from staff to amenities. The staff oh my, excellent customer service. They were extremely courteous and helpful. One of the gentlemen in the dining room would prepare fresh bruschetta for my sister and I every morning. The hotel was beautiful, I loved the boutique style. On my birthday they sent us a bottle of champagne, which was a lovely surprise. It’s the little things that go a long way with me. They were also able to exchange our US currency which was super convenient. Absolutely fantastic stay, if I’m ever in Rome I will for sure stay here. 100% recommended!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank queenie85
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel is just minutes from Roma Termini (train station) and right on Via Nazionale, one of the main streets in the center of Rome. It is located within walking distance from Trevi fountain, Spanish steps Colosseum, Piazza Venezia and the Pantheon among other historic sites. The area is very safe to walk around at all times.
Staff was wonderful, starting with Federica at check in and finishing with Ivan at check out. They have a great breakfast included or at least available on site. There is a roof top restaurant and bar that has great views.
The rooms are modern, spacious and very clean.
I highly recommend this hotel on your next trip to Rome.

P.S. There is a gelato place next door that was one of the highlights of our vacation ;)

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank TrekkerOH2017
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and could not fault anything. The room was clean, comfortable and had everything you could ever wish for including a free mini bar, snacks and plenty of toiletries. Perfect central location, within an easy walk to all attractions. The staff were always helpful and polite. We ate at the restaurant on the top floor on arrival which we would also recommend. The breakfast was lovely, good selection and they brought out little delicacies. This is more like a 5* hotel than a 4*. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CHLOPTO
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What an absolutely wonderful hotel. It was my 50th birthday and on arrival we had been upgraded to a suite! Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. The room was beautiful with a stunning bathroom and every requirement was in the room including the complimentary mini bar which was restocked every day for free! Breakfast was excellent and the roof top bar served the best coffee in Rome. The hotel is intimate but luxurious and very personal. It’s location is perfect! Far enough away from the crowds but within walking distance of all of the famous tourist attractions in Rome. We didn’t use public transport once!!
We hope to return again VERY soon!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Janet E
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I recently planned a trip to Rome with my husband and teenage son. We were unfortunately delayed by 2 days. Hotel Artemide held our room without question and graciously welcomed us when we finally arrived. The room was ready, lovely with a modern bathroom and a free restocked daily mini bar. A buffet breakfast was included in the price of our room and was served in an elegant room and with a grand variety to suit any taste including no less than your choice of 8 flavours of juice.
The hotel was very well located for reaching most major attractions, as well as being a short walk from Termini Train Station and as well as a subway stop. The hotel also has a fitness room and a wonderful spa. After a day of hobbling the ancient cobbles of Rome it was my great pleasure to rejuvenate in the most excellent jacuzzi of the Hotel Artemide. We loved this hotel!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family