Lowest prices for your stay
US$407
Free cancellation until 02/05/21
LHW.com
US$407
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$409
US$343
SAVE US$66
Booking.comUS$407
Hotels.comUS$407
getaroom.comUS$409
1,085 results
All reviews via veneto beautiful hotel american embassy dolce vita junior suite breakfast buffet turn down service within walking distance trevi fountain concierge brunello marble slippers colosseum
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2021

I've been at Hotel Baglioni Regina many times in the last 10 years, both for business and leisure with my family, and I've always enjoyed my stay.
It's an excellent location in the hearth of Rome with beautiful and quiet rooms, excellent restaurant and SPA.
The personnel is very kind and friendly and Benedetta at the reception is very kind and professional and makes you feeling at home.

Room tip: All rooms are large and quiet
Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Marcoxyz9
Massimo Mainella, Direttore generale at Baglioni Hotel Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

Dear Marco,

Thank you so much for dedicating your precious time to posting your excellent review on TripAdvisor.

I am really proud of the service delivered by the Team, so reading such positive comment makes me feel extremely happy.

Many thanks for being our Guest at the Baglioni Hotel Regina, and confirming that it was a great experience.

We are all at your disposal in occasion of your return to Roma.

Arrivederci a Roma

Massimo

Reviewed 29 September 2020 via mobile

My husband and I have just returned from a three night stay at this wonderful hotel. It was utterly amazing from start to finish. The levels of service were first class, from reception, concierge to serving staff - all perfect.
It’s such a beautiful hotel, quite opulent - the decor is superb. We were greeted with smiles and warmth from every single member of staff.
The cleanliness was second to none. We stayed in a junior suite on the sixth floor which was very comfortable and had every possible amenity you could think of.
The food in the restaurant was excellent. Even if we just popped into the bar for a drink we were served canapés and complimentary Champagne! Cannot fault a single thing about this hotel and would return in a heartbeat. Utterly perfect! Thank you for making our trip so special ❤️

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank juliap745
Massimo Mainella, Direttore generale at Baglioni Hotel Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2020

Dear Mrs. Julia

Buongiorno dalla Città Eterna!

Thank you for choosing the Baglioni Hotel Regina in occasion of your stay in Roma, and moreover for confirming it was an outstanding experience.

I will personally congratulate with the Team for the excellent job!

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcome you back in a not distant future for more canapè and champagne to come!

Please consider me at disposal for any further need in Roma, and I will be delighted to assist should you be interested to our new property opened on August 2019, the Baglioni Resort Maldives.

Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

We booked only a few hours before arriving into Rome. We learned upon our arrival that the Baglioni had only just opened up the week prior, resulting in it being very quiet but this had no effect on our trip (Rome and the immediate area around the hotel were also very quiet).
As for COVID precautions, there were plenty of hand sanitisers, masks were to be worn whilst walking through the hotel and there was a form to sign upon check in. Disappointedly the sauna area wasn’t open and it wasn’t disclosed until we wanted to use the facility. Room was very clean, spacious, grand with lovely turn down service with slippers. Tv could have done with Netflix but that’s a personal preference. Some beautiful touches as it was my birthday during our stay - a bottle of bubbles and some sweet treats at no cost. Thank you for this! Nice hotel bar, pricey but to be expected. The staff are all extremely pleasant, welcoming and friendly who are happy to oblige with any questions/umbrellas/recommendations. Was shocked that 2x gelatos to the room cost €40 but reception quickly sorted this out at check out. In terms of area, it’s perfect! Walking distance to all attractions, steps, Trevi, Vatican City, Pantheon,even the Colosseum is only ~20mins. This was a big selling point. Overall, highly recommended. Bravo Baglioni.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank dervlac

Dear Guests

Grazie mille!

Let me start expressing my apologies for the situation occurred with room service charge.

Our ice cream is certainly delicious and not so expensive, I am glad that our Reception Manager promptly corrected the mistake.

Reading Your review posted on TripAdvisor really made our day! The Team was enthusiastic this morning when I shared your comments.

As you mentioned, we re-opened the hotel on September 14, 2020 and this is the reason why we work hard every day, to delight our valued Guests to return to stay with us.

Arrivederci at the Baglioni Hotel Regina then, I hope you will contact me personally in occasion of your next stay.

Sincerely

Reviewed 12 May 2020

With refined standards, the Baglioni Hotel Regina in Rome is an exquisite 5 star experience without the price tag. I had the incredible opportunity to stay there with Ormina Tours

It’s the service levels here that defy comparison. A 24-hour butler service is dedicated to guests staying in suites and this extends to full concierge functionality including packing and unpacking luggage, theatre tickets and tailoring of the your entire city stay. I would not hesitate to recommend staying at this magnificent hotel – as a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, a comfortable and enjoyable stay is assured.

Housed in one of the most historic buildings, the property was built in 1904 and hosted Queen Margherita of Savoy while her adjacent Palazzo was nearing its completion.

Located on Via Vittorio Veneto (immortalised on film), with all the rooms having spectacular views. The front street facing rooms look onto the former residence of Queen Margherita of Savoy (now the US embassy), while the view to the rear has sensational views over Rome toward Piazza Venezia and St Peters Basilica.

Upon checking in I met then concierge Riccardo, a lovely local who gave us some great tips about where to go amongst all the tourist – check out the Coffee with the Concierge blog here.

Staying in the Dolce Vita Suite, we had an amazing view to Margherita Palazzo on the corner. The room itself was divine with dark marble and wood that gave a particular majesty and charm to the suite, with custom designed furniture and contemporary artwork too.

I had the pleasure of checking out the Penthouse, which was particularly impressive. While it is typically reserved for political dignitaries and heads of state, it is also an interesting alternative for families or multiple couples. It can fit up to 7 guests, making it a spectacular alternative to 3 suites.

After a long flight I decided to treat myself to a little something at the hotels Spa & Wellness facility. There were some great options, but I decided to go with a featured special skin treatment influenced by Cleopatra, which involved use of donkey milk. There is also a free spa and gym available.

The hotels Bruenllo Restaurant was fantastic, with live music in the evening. It has a Moroccan influence, and the food (both buffet breakfast and dinner) is delicious.

Room tip: Dolce Vita Suite has an amazing view to Margherita Palazzo
Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank AnnaC700

Dear Mrs. Anna

Grazie mille, the Team and I are so grateful and wish to thank you for dedicating your precious time to share such excellent feedback on TripAdvisor.com.

It is time to come to visit us again, please contact me directly and I will assist you personally.

Arrivederci a Roma!

Reviewed 3 March 2020

Choosing a hotel in Rome is a bewildering process. We ended up with a two bedroom two bathroom suite at Baglioni and were very happy with our choice.

Our room had been recently renovated and was great. Not noisy at all, and very nicely appointed. Staff were very friendly upon arrival and every time we walked past. The breakfast is excellent. We discovered the trick is to get to breakfast at (say) 7:50 rather than 8:05, because businessmen would descend on the breakfast room like a plague of dark-suited locusts. The staff were very good at replenishing, but pays to get there just before rather than just after.

The location worked well for us. The nearest metro station was unfortunately closed, which otherwise would have made it work even better. Taxi to the main station was quick and efficient.

The hotel has a really pleasant vibe. Everybody - the concierge, the doormen, the desk staff, the breakfast people. We would stay there again without hesitation.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Waimate01
Massimo Mainella, Direttore generale at Baglioni Hotel Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Dear Guest

Grazie mille for posting your excellent review on TripAdvisor.

We are all at your disposal in occasion of your return to Roma.

Arrivederci a Roma!