“Below average”

Vos
Ranked #2,465 of 13,216 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$12 - US$62
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Restaurant is modern so it lacked the charm of other local restaurants in the area. Attempted to order my meal in Italian and waitress did not understand and then could barely understand English. Food was decent service was bad. Didn’t bring plates with bread. Expensive for poor experience.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This place does really nice food at a decent price and is in the centre of Rome not far from the Trevi Fountain. It's a good option if you're in the area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was very average and out of 6 dishes, 3 were tasteless and 1 was not good at all. Service was appalling and extremely slow. Waited 15min just to get the bill after asking multiple times for it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was average - nothing special and price expected in Rome
Service was really the issue with this restaurant. I did not enjoy the atmosphere or service from waiting staff.
Nothing in particular to complain about but I would not recommend

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I visited the restaurant on a weekday evening and although most of the seats were taken the atmosphere was never rushed or busy. The waiting staff were great, and have us some great food recommendations for starters and mains. There are some delicious meat and cheese boards which are perfect for groups and we shared one between us which suited us perfectly. The main menu had a great range of food, and I particularly liked the range of veggie and fish options. The restaurant also has a great selection of wine which is served by the glass- perfect for when you can’t decide which bottle to pick!

Great food- will definitely come again when we return to Rome.

Been to Vos? Share your experiences!