“Evening meal ”

Vos
Ranked #1,862 of 13,337 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$12 - US$58
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Food was average - nothing special and price expected in Rome
Service was really the issue with this restaurant. I did not enjoy the atmosphere or service from waiting staff.
Nothing in particular to complain about but I would not recommend

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited the restaurant on a weekday evening and although most of the seats were taken the atmosphere was never rushed or busy. The waiting staff were great, and have us some great food recommendations for starters and mains. There are some delicious meat and cheese boards which are perfect for groups and we shared one between us which suited us perfectly. The main menu had a great range of food, and I particularly liked the range of veggie and fish options. The restaurant also has a great selection of wine which is served by the glass- perfect for when you can’t decide which bottle to pick!

Great food- will definitely come again when we return to Rome.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We ate lunch at the resturant... the food was poor also a slow service. In my opinion one of the worest resturants i have been in Rome

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant last night, ordered our meals and drinks. After a 15/20 minute wait, the drinks arrived and the order was wrong. The wine was accidentally poured over one of our group, staff were not apologetic and did not finish filling the glasses. The food was ok, not the best. When the bread was brought out, we were brought no plates to eat the bread on. I would not visit this restaurant ever again.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I had the pepper mussels, and they were fine. My husband ordered the chicken teriyaki club sandwich - expecting chicken teriyaki in a sandwich. It arrived as two toasted sandwiches drizzled with a brown sauce. Teriyaki sauce. The full extent of the Teriyaki element of the dish. The filling was plain chicken, roasted onion and avocado. The flavours did not combine in any positive way, and the textures were a range of slime. It was a far cry from the item described on the menu, and simply vile.

I've ranked the value by our experience (one OK and one better off not eating).

Been to Vos? Share your experiences!