Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from US$238.63
from US$262.49
from US$274.42
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 July 2021

Archaeologist/Tour Guide Ilaria Fiore’s depth of knowledge on Herculaneum held our tour group’s interest throughout. She presented Herculaneum with brilliant archaelogical and Roman history that made for a truly worthwhile experience. Highly recommended. Details at svelaria.com

Date of experience: July 2021
Svelaria_guidedtours, Proprietario at Svelaria, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Svelaria! It was a great pleasure for me guiding you and your group. See you next time!

Reviewed 4 July 2021 via mobile

Very knowledgeable guide and always had an answer for your questions no matter how random. Very clear in her English also.

Also had great communication before hand and have many tips about Naples in general when asked.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Svelaria! I wait for you again if you come back to Naples.

Reviewed 27 October 2020

I'm new to Naples so all of the tour was very interesting. Our guide was very good ,her English was excellent her knowledge was even better .

Date of experience: October 2020
1  Thank P5462VBsarahl
Svelaria_guidedtours, Owner at Svelaria, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2020

Thank you so much for taking part in the tour and for sharing your experience. I look forward to more tours with you and the International Club!

Reviewed 26 October 2020

This is not my first tour with Svelaria :) - she is awesome. This tour was with the International Club at JFC Naples. 3 food stops - kept within Covid Restrictions and had rain - it was a great day :

Date of experience: October 2020
2  Thank 971dawnr
Svelaria_guidedtours, Proprietario at Svelaria, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I've tryed to do my best and I'm glad you really enjoyed the guided tour with me!

Reviewed 11 January 2020

We used this company for a private tour of Oplontis and Ercolano in English. We really enjoyed the tour: it was very informative, it made us appreciate small details and it gave us the bigger picture too. Our guide was very professional in all communications and very reliable. The pace was perfect. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank Alsazia81
Svelaria_visite, Proprietario at Svelaria, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2020

It was a great pleasure guiding you and your friends and I'm glad that you really enjoyed the guided tour with me. See you next time if you come back in Naples!