“Chilled Lunch ”

Dal Presidente Pizzeria
Ranked #1,207 of 3,414 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Description: Ladies and Gents this is the pizzeria where Bill Clinton ( of better where the pizza maker Ernesto mad pizza for the President (he came in 1994 when he was still the President of USA).. The rest you could discover coming :)
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Popped in for a cold beer, v nice then had people pizza ( best in 1 week in Naples!) crispy v tasty and mozzarella v fresh. Waiter likes to sing.... nice lunch break.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (3,328)

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

40 minutes to get a table in a little, overcrowed and extremely noisy room. Plus 1 HOUR!! to get our average pizzas. Rude, unpolite and unefficient service (the waitress, Maria, shouldn't be allowed to work in front of customers). Moreover, the prices into the restaurant are higher than what is written in the board in the front door...
DON'T EAT HERE!!!!

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I would avoid the place altogether. We stopped there for lunch, have been sat in room with two other tables that arrived and ordered later than us. Despite that our order arrived last and incomplete. Instead of 4 pizzas only 3 came one of which was different from what we have asked for. When we asked where was the forth pizza the answer was - ah, what did you order? porcini? Not a word of apology. 15 minutes later (rest of our party have already finished their food and we’re ready to move on) my pizza arrived. It was a disaster - a flat piece of bread covered in oil with few marinated porcini mushrooms on the top. The menu stated that that pizza was with porcini and Parma ham. When I asked why the pizza is different from what the menu said, the waiter started arguing with me up to the point when I showed her the menu. And even after, she just left the pizza on the table with no word of apology. We had to go and ask pizzaolo to add some ham on the pizza. Needless to say, I was not hungry by that point and that pizza looked disgusting. So we asked for the bill - my pizza was included !!!!!!! When I complained and said that we do not want to pay for that pizza I have been told to pay F off (exactly like that). Kids were scared and crying and the manager of the place simply didn’t care, was extremely rude and arrogant. Please avoid the place, there so many other good pizzerias in Naples

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

This place is off the beaten path but is well worth the visit. Our driver recommended it. I was not disappointed. The fried pizza was super. Outdoor dining was great. Staff is super friendly. I can’t wait to go back!!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 17 July 2018

It looks a bit off putting from outside, but DO go in and find a table either in the small area behind the shop OR downstairs in a bigger area with air-conditioning.
With a bit of luck, you will be served by Salvatore (nickname "cilegie" - cherry coloured eyes) who will recommend based on your likes and dislikes.
There is a huge choice of pizzas, currently varying in price from 4 to 8 euros.
I was there by myself and had one of the top of the range pizzas (with prosciutto and fresh porcini mushrooms). Even though delicious, I could only eat half of it and Salvatore was happy to package and let me take the other half home.
For an extra 5 euro, I also had a 1/2 liter of house white which went beatifully with the pizza. Thanks "CILEGIE" for your hospitality.

Date of visit: July 2018