See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2017

I typically choose hotels based on the services offered. One important service for me is airport transportation (even with a fee) since I find taxis can try to overcharge you. That was one of the reasons The Fresh was selected. So I was disappointed when I emailed them a couple of days prior to my arrival to arrange transportation and was informed that my arrival time was a busy period and it would not be available. Again, I was disappointed but understood since my arrival in Naples was during a timeframe typically used for check-in. So I took a taxi and paid more than double the price quoted by The Fresh. To avoid this issue for my departure, I immediately emailed the owner after check-in to arrange transportation for my departure several days later. I was then informed that the service was not available period. I sent screenshots from their website and Expedia stating that airport transport is available for a fee. I was then told that they don't offer it anymore. This really upset me. It upset me more than the A/C that you could only feel when you in a specific spot in the room and that they turned off daily resulting in my coming from a very hot outdoor environment into a sweat box. More so than the internet service that kept going in and out. Consistent A/C and internet service were not advertised but airport transport was. If I was aware of this, I would not have spent my money at this location. If you don't offer a service, don't advertise it.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank nekeyla
Reviewed 31 October 2016

The place is nice, clean and very central situated, the rooms are little (although our room), the breakfast is included, but very poor.
The owner is gentle and we were very happy to be able to find a rtoom in such a short notice,
We paid around 80 euro, which is a bit at the high side if you think at the services you get, there was a pretty poor breakfast.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed 17 August 2016

This is a "B and B" in the middle of Naples, a great location in let's face it a pretty crappy city. The Fresh is on the second floor of a walk-up building. There were a few things that troubled me about this place. Number one, it is not a hotel. It is barely a bed and breakfast. Somehow, it got lumped in with hotels and Kayak and it is NOT that. It is hard to get bags around and it is almost an Airbnb. Number two, somehow it was listed on three websites, two at $444USD and another one at $144, seemingly making the third offer a "good deal." It is at best a $144 a night place.

To be sure, great location. Helpful staff and a nice room with good A/C. They helped us arrange a cab and got our bags into the room. But just to avoid any surprises: this is a B and B and it is not worth more than $150USD, probably less!

Room tip: there are only like four rooms!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

I was in need of accommodation late in the afternoon,after double parking the car on the Main Street opposite the port looking for anything ,I spotted a notice for a B&B and walked up 2 floors ,I was greet by Alessandro,he had nothing available in that premises for that evening ,he called 6 others places for me with no luck ,finally he recommended an alternative in the historical center ,I was so delighted ,he gave me directions ,offered me some tips about Naples and trusted me to pay next morning and gave me the keys. The room was superb and I have been staying in a few of his places in the past week with the greatest sense of comfort and satisfaction .its amazing what you can achieve all while being double parked

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2016

Spent four nights in Naples and stayed at Fresh Glamour due to its strategic location. Can't fault much of anything and think it's a good value, but nothing special.
The good points:
- The front desk assistant (a Romanian woman, who spoke excellent Italian, good English, and decent French) was very helpful.
- The room was comfortable: aircon worked fine, washroom adequate, bed comfortable, clean and tidy
- Very well situated, especially for exploring the 'centro storico' as well as the area around plebiscito. Toledo metro station close by.
- Breakfast adequate (note to Anglo-Saxon/Americans, Italian breakfasts are not a calorie-laden mess: when in another country, try adapting)
The downsides:
- Our room was directly off the breakfast area, meaning we were woken by the preparations (not sure there is much one can do about this, but if you like to sleep in ask for a room further away)
- Frequently no person available and spotty wifi
All in all, I can recommend with caveats: it's not really a hotel, but also not a UK/US styled B&B, nor a French "chambre d'hotes". It is midway between these ideas, and does it generally well, but it is a peculiar lodging.
A note to those who thought the area "dodgy": this is Naples, i.e. a real city with a rich and complex tapestry of people, history, culture... If you expect some Disney-version, suburbanized, sterilized version of a postcard you've seen, you'd be better served going to Las Vegas.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple